5:Perfect timing Nic

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -

Kengkla had him right were he wanted. He had to wash dishes in order to get here but he didn't mind as long as he had Techno in his arms. Kla didn't even wash anything at his home. He had someone to do that for him. Kla looked at Techno's rose pink cheeks and plump lips with wide beautiful eyes and kla knew it was worth washing anything just to look at him.

Kla was hungry for Techno. In fact he wanted to eat him right there but Kla had a plan and soon he will have Techno laying underneath him, spred legs and making noises that drive kla crazy. He had thought about ditching his plan and to just calm Techno once again but he wanted Techno to want him as much as he wanted Techno but that will take time, patient's and a little manipulation.  Kla was willing to do that.

Techno was sitting on the counter, legs open in front of kla. Kla was in between him and had his hands on the outer parts of Techno's lower waist. "I just want you to know that you are very handsome P'No. Some times I can't control myself around you." Kla brought his face to the right side of Techno's neck and continued. "You smell nice P'." Kla felt Techno move his arms to sit on his shoulders but kla knew this was a pure act of lust.

Kla continued to smell and feel up Techno but then decided its time for the big move. He moved himself back and looked into Techno's eyes. Oh how he loved his man. Techno just looked at kla with a lustful expression. Kla bent his neck and placed a kiss on Techno's lips. It only lasted for a few seconds and Techno seemed to protest about the duration of the kiss.

"P'No,I have to go now." Kla said well backing away from the warm body of Techno.  Kla watched as Techno's face turned into on of disappointment and confusion. Kla continued not giving Techno an opportunity to complain. "It's late and l have school tommorw. Thanks for the food." By this time Techno was already on the floor and stepping closer to kla.
"Oh?" Techno said not wanting to ask the younger to stay a little longer but didn't stop him self from using his body.

As Techno was about to hold the younger's hand he heard movement coming toward them. Techno
Stoped his actions and looked at the entrance. "P'. Why are you still down here? Oh Kla I thought you went home."

Perfect timing Nic. Kla said to himself. He didn't think he was going to be able to resist Techno if he came close to him. "I was just helping your brother clean up. Am leaving now, see you tommorw Ai'Nic." And with that Kla left the house.

Beep.
Kla got a message as he was pulling out of the drive way.

NIC: "Did you get what you wanted?"

KLA: " Yes. Oh and thank you for staying in your room."

NIC: "yea, yea. As long as I get food tommorw that I don't have to pay for."

KLA: "I promise you will get your food. I have always payed you, you little rat."

NIC: "Do you think you are any better? And to think that my brother see's you as an angel. He must be blind."

KLA: "Don't talk about my wife like that!"

NIC: "When are you going to stop lying to him?"

KLA: "....."

NIC: "I just hope it will be soon. If you really love him then you will do what is right."

Nic  went offline leaving kla to think alone in his car that he just parcked in the drive way of his home.