2:kengkla's win part 2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He felt kla's rough warm tongue enter his mouth and lap at the roof well dancing with his own tongue. Kengkla could taste things that he was sure Techno was eating when cooking moments ago but after a few lap's in Techno's mouth Kla could once again taste the natural flavours of Techno and indeed it was sweet.

Kla began to suck onto Techno's lower lip and pull and tug at it until be heard a small moan from Techno. Kla let go of Techno's sweet lip's so the other could collect himself. Kla could hear Techno's heavy breaths. "Very sweet." Kla said with a purr at the end.

Techno was sure his cheeks were covered with shades of rose pink. His heart was beating 5× faster then normal. With his wide eyes Techno slowly lowered his gaze to Kla's wet lip's. They looked oddly amazing. Techno began to lick his lips and bit at his already bruised pink lower lip.

Kla knew exactly were Techno was looking. He tryed to hold back his smirk but failed, terribly. Once Techno saw the wicked smile it brought him back to reality. He put his hand on Kla's chest and lightly pushed trying to distance himself from kla.
"Ai'kla. You can't keep doing that. Someone might see."
Techno says well pushing kla away from himself.

Kengkla allows Techno to push him away, just for now. Techno looks around the room trying to avoid Klas gaze. He feels the hand on his waist move and so he speaks again. "Uh. Ai'kla the food is almost done. Please call every one inside." Techno says and turns around to face the counter.

Kengkla frowns but does what he was told only after he leans in and places a soft kiss onto Techno's cheek. "Okay P'No" he says and walks away.

Techno is left alone with hot pink cheeks and a shocked look. He stands still for awhile feeling the prickling of his skin fade away but moves fast at the sound of his team mates entering the dinning room.

Just so you know

This is my first time writing anything and so this has a chance of sucking big time.

My grammar will be bad so I apologize ahead of time.

I like kengkla and techno so very much so I wanted to try playing around with the two characters.

I hope to be writing something worthy of reading.
And am grateful to anyone just reading the description 😄