8:Lemon is coming home

Just so you know

I just want to remind that am not really good at this, and it is my first time writing so please don't mind my mistakes. I would love it if you voted on my story😢😭 to let me know that you like it😛😍.

By doing this it will give me the strength and courage to keep writing. I really love doing this and would love to continue ❤.

Thanks to the 500 reads. Too me this means alot😢. Please keep reading and l promise to get better at writing. Also thanks too the voters, keep voting na😊😆💞.

Enjoy😙.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can woke up happy because  it was the weekend. He looked at the time and thought to himself that he used to never wake up this early but because Tin was coming over, can made sure to wake up early. Can thought back to the day before and how he was upset that Tin left him alone at the stalls but he smiled as he stood up from his bed because Tin made up with him after practice by taking him to his favorite restaurant. The food wasn't 5 star but because he could eat as much as he wanted, he loved the place.

After Can took a shower he went down to find his mother packing a bag. "Can. Why are you up so early?" She asked confused about Can's weird behaviour.

"Uhm, I was hungry. Why are you packing a bag? Where are you going?na" Can asked while looking at the bag she was holding.

"Oh. Am going to a friend's house for the day. I will be back before noon." She said and walked towards the front door. "I'll see you later Cantaloupe " and with that she left.

Can was by himself now because his sister was still away which ment he had the whole house to himself. He was going to make himself breakfast when he got a message from Tin.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
Tin: "I'm on my way, but I stoped at a breakfast stall. Do you want omelet rice or porage?"
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

Can looked at the message and had a hard time deciding on which to choose. He then frowned and mentally cursed at Tin for making him choose between his favorite breakfast foods. A few minutes later he got a second message.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
Tin: "I'll just get both of them."
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

Can smiled at the thought that Tin must of guest that he couldn't choose. Can sent him an ok then turned to clean the living room and kitchen.
- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Buzz....buzzzz......

Can heard the buzzing sound that the gate makes when someone presses the button. He guessed it was Tin so he opened the gate.

Tin walked into the drive way holding 2 bags of food. Can mindlessly smiled. Can opened the door for Tin and went straight for the food. "Uh! Uh! Wait" Tin said while raising the bags up to were Can couldn't get to. "UE!! What?" Can asked Tin. Tin smiled and turned his head. "Give me a kiss on the cheek." Can's eyes widend at the request. His cheeks went red and he looked down. Can knew he shouldn't be shocked, Tin always gave a price.

The room was silent but was broken by the groans of hungr made by Can's tummy. Tins eyebrows shot up. Can was very hungry. "Okay, I'll let you go this time." Tin Said while lowering his arms so Can could get the food.

Once they had their breakfast, they decided to watch a movie. Tin wasn't really watching it, he was more concentrated on the albino monkey laying between his arms. Can choose the movie and in the back round, Tin could hear lots of shouting.