°Chapter 9° Alien Probes?

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers, or anything that has to do with them. I only own my Oc, and my many plot twists that I include. ~Hannah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"14 rads, and off the chart! Tag them and bag them!" Assface shouts. I growl as an agent comes up behind me; handcuffing my hands behind my back. I hate to admit it, but...I've been kidnapped...again.

~Now Back To Our Story~

I've always hated government vehicles. They always feel stuffy inside, and smell like ass, but that's probably because of the people driving them. I also hate awkward silence, it always makes me feel uneasy.

"So..uh, LadiesMan217. That is your eBay username, right?" Assface finally says after a few minutes of silence. I snort, leave it up to Sam to have such a stupid eBay name.

"Yeah, but, you know, it was a typo and I ran with it." Sam stutters; trying to avoid Mik's somewhat amused look. Assface nods in understanding, but I can see his smirk.

"What do you make of this?" He asks, showing us Sam's phone; the video from the other night playing loud and clear.

"And this is Tanya Wess." My blood runs cold at the mentioning of my name. Although it seems to make Assface happy.

"So, you are our little Subject 731." Assface purrs. I send him a cold glare, and kick Sam in the foot. He only sends me an apologetic look. Damn moron!

"Yeah that sounds like LadiesMan." Mik growls softly, sending a glare to Sam. I smile softly at her; at least she understands that I'm in a tough spot right now.

"Last night at the station, you told the officer your cars transformed. Enlighten me." Assface says with a smirk.

SAM SAID WHAT!? I knew I should have gone to the station with Ron!

"Well, here's what I said, okay? 'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that our cars were stolen..from us, from our home, but it's fine now because they came back! They came back." Sam stutters.

Did I ever tell you that Sam is an idiot?

"Well, not by itself." Mik says with a forced laugh. "Because cars don't do that because that would be crazy."

"Yeah," I hiss. "Just as crazy as turning my life into a living hell."

I blink my eyes in confusion as every dumb ass agent in the car starts laughing, but I can tell it's fake. Everything about these assholes is fake. It just gets worse as Assface stops laughing, a serious look now on his face.

"We had a right to do what we did, we owned-and still do- you. And what do you kids know about aliens, Huh? Except you Subject 731, you know enough already." Oh if only my hands weren't cuffed behind (Which may I say are starting to hurt like hell.) my back. I would so jump on Assface, slowly gauging his eyeballs out with a spoon until....Yeah..I think you guys get the idea. Instead I just growl at him, my icy blue eyes glaring into his skull.

Sam scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Oh, you mean like a Martian? Like what, E.T.? No." I can tell he's scared just by his tone.

"It's an urban legend." Mik mumbles.

"I heard they like sticking their alien probes in you. Maybe they should stick a probe in you, Assface." I add; Sam and Mik trying their best not to laugh.

"You see this?" Assface snaps, shoving his plastic badge in our faces; one that I have seen too many times before. "This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge. I'm gonna lock you up forever. While Subject 731 returns for her testing." Now that pissed me off!

"Why you little piss- Oh, god. You know what? Don't listen to him. He's just pissy 'cause he's got to get back to guarding the mall." Unfortunately Mik interrupted me before I could continue my colorful speech.

"You, in the training bra," God damn pervert. "Do not test me. Especially with your daddy's parole coming up." I stare at Mik in shock. Her dad's in jail?

"What? Parole?" Sam asks with a frown. "It's nothing." Mik whispers, but I can tell by her eyes, that she knows what Assface is talking about. It just makes my hatred for the man grow.

"Oh, grand theft auto, that ain't nothing?" Assface questions with a raised eyebrow. Mik sighs sadly, as if what she's about to say will ruin her image.

"You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix? Well, they....they weren't always his." My eyes widen, and I can't help but feel sorry for Mik.

"You stole cars?" Sam asks in a surprised tone...a bad tone. One that someone makes when they feel betrayed, or if they're disgusted by something..or someone.

"Well we couldn't always afford a babysitter, so sometimes..he had to take me along." I honestly don't blame Mik for what her father did, I know how it feels to be somewhat ashamed by your father. Well hell, at least her father didn't sell her to 'government' agents.

"She's got her own juvie record to prove it! She's a criminal. Criminals are hot." Assface sneers. Can this asshole get any worse?

"Now you listen here Assface! You keep your damn eyes off her! Or I swear to god-" Before I have time to finish my sentence Assface does something...predictable.

He slaps me. Hard.

"I'd advise that you keep your mouth shout Subject 731!" Assface snarls. "You're in deep enough trouble as it is." I just roll my eyes.

"You aren't my father." I mumble with a glare.

"And your father is?" That catches my attention.

"What the hell did you just say!?" I scream as I try to release my hands from these damn handcuffs. Assface just ignores me, and turns to Sam. Although instead of continuing to focus on Assface, I turn my attention to a familiar sound.

The machine from before.

A smile forms on my face when I hear the familiar sound of its annoying beeping sound. I then do something I never thought I'd do.

I giggle.

I giggle like a little school girl on drugs.

My giggling catches their attention.

"What's so funny?" Assface demands. I don't answer, I just keep giggling. This just makes Assface even more mad.

"It's time to talk!" He screams.

Although no one gets a chance to talk. Because, before anyone can even try to speak, we crash.

We crash into a VERY familiar foot.

A red and blue one.

~Sexy Line Break~

Okay very important announcement here. I apologize if this chapter is short, but do not fear! I plan up publishing 1 or 2 more chapters today. So no worries :D

I would also like to thank you guys for over 2k reads! I never that I would get that many! :D

I am also dedicating this chapter to: @Iloveanimeforev

She has been supporting this book from the beginning, and I absolutely love her for it.

~Till all are one, stay fluffy~Hannah♡