°Chapter 7° Autobots+Backyard...Complete Disaster

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers (characters, plots, names, etc.) I only own my OC, and my major plot twists that I include in this story.~Hannah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence. Have you ever felt as if it's trying to consume you? Trying to swallow you whole? No? Just me? Well then...sucks for me. As soon those words left my mouth everyone stared at me as if I was crazy. And in most cases, I am.

"So," I say, trying to break the silence. "How about this weather we're having?"

"What do you mean by 'Sparky'?" Optimus asks, getting closer to my face. I gulp as his electric blue optics look me over, looking for an answer.

"Uh...." I mumble, not able to answer that without them questioning me more.

"Yes?" Optimus presses. I sigh, time to tell them the truth.

"Okay...you want to know the truth?" I ask, looking up at them. They all nod. Here we go.

.......

.......

"Sparky is my imaginary friend. We go on adventures and fly on unicorns. Allspark just reminded me of her." I say. Not what you expected right? As if I would tell them the truth behind Sparky. For all I know they could be the bad guys. Although, they haven't tried killing us yet.

'Oh Sparky I could really use your wisdom right about now.' I whisper mentally.

No reply...as always.

"I see." Optimus says sadly. Sadly? Am I missing something here? I shake my head, turning to Sam for help. He notices my glance and nods.

"Who's Megatron?" Sam asks, drawing the Autobot's attention. Optimus looks me over one more time before turning to Sam. He presses two of his fingers to his temples, making blue lasers shoot out from his eyes.

"Woah." I gasp as a metal landscape forms underneath our feet. Sam and Mik back up, while I just stare at the scene in front of me.

"Our planet was once a powerful empire," Optimus begins as metal structures begin popping up. "Peaceful and just. Until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons." I frown when I hear the sadness in his voice. Were Megatron and him friends? "All who defied them were destroyed," Well these dudes sound like total assholes.

I gasp as images flash in front of my eyes.

Metal beings being torn apart...

Metal beings with blood red eyes, others with electric blue eyes...

Symbols....

A giant Cube that seems so familiar....

"Tai?" I jerk back in surprise. Sam sends me a concerned look. I stare at the ground, trying not shed tears. So much death, pain, and those horrid red eyes. Even the thought makes me shake.

"How'd you know about his glasses?" Sam finally says, looking away from me. Did I miss something? I feel like I missed something.

"Ebay." Optimus' short, yet serious, answer makes me snort.

"Leave it to Ebay to attract alien costumers." I whispers, earning a chuckle from Sam. And a laugh from Jazz.

"If the Decepticons find the Allspark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army." Ratchet says, clenching his fist.

"And the human race will be extinguished," Optimus adds. I jump slightly when Bee bends on his knees, and when Ironhide knees down on one knee next to me. The other three standing proudly in front of us.