Part 29

Happy Reading!

Everyone were busy in the arrangements of the puja.. AniRiVya were in charge of the Sacrament portion.. Jhanvi and Pinky were in charge of the food section.. ShivOmRu were in charge of the decorations and other settlements.. Tej and Shakti were in charge of the guests caring.. Dadi was looking at all the arrangements...

B: Bhabi! Ye aise katte hai kya? (Bhabi! Should I cut like this?)

A: Arey Bhavya! Ye tumhari police ki lathi nahi hai ki usse kisi ko mare.. Aise aise.. (Arey Bhavya! This is not the stick of police.. Cut like this..)

G: Vese Bhaujae! Bhavya aaj itni khush kyu lag rahi hai! Kya hua Bhavya.. Kya baat hai.. (By the way Bhaujae! Why is Bhavya so happy today! What happened Bhavya.. What's the matter..)

A: Arey ha! Maine kal dekha ki Rudra, Bhavya ko kahi le ja rahe the.. Maine bhi socha unke piche jau phir socha ki unn dono ko thora akele rehne du.. (Arey yes! I saw yesterday that Rudra was taking Bhavya somewhere.. I also thought to follow them but I thought to give them a time to be alone..)

G: Arey ha! Maine to aaj subah dekha ki sab candles, flowers, lights bahar sajaya huya hai.. Kya baat hai Bhavya! Ha ha! Aaye haaye! (Arey yes! Today morning I also saw that outside its decorated with lights, candles, flowers.. What's the matter Bhavya! Yes yes! Aaye haaye!)

B: Nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai.. (No its not like that..)

A: Ha ha! Mujhe pata hai ki baat kya hai.. Rudra to tujhe surprise diye bina reh hi nahi sakta! (Yes yes! I know what it is.. Rudra can't stay quiet without giving a surprise to you!)

G: Humare Bhavya ki to luck hi accha hai.. Rudy bhaiya! Jo shaadi ke pehle sab larkiyo ke saath ghumte the, shaadi ke ek saal baad vo to pura badal gaya aur ab mann mei sirf Bhavya hi Bhavya... (Our Bhavya's luck is too good.. Rudy bhaiya! Who roamed with so many girls before, after one year of marriage, he has changed totally! And in his mind its only Bhavya and Bhavya..)

B: Tum log bhi na! (You both also no!)

Bhavya got shy and went to her room..

A: Arey hum to mazak kar rahe the yaar! (Arey we're just joking yaar!)

Anika and Gauri laughed....

In RuVya's room,

Bhavya came there being shy...
She sat on the couch and recalled the moments they shared yesterday night..
RuVya's background music started to play..
Just then Rudra came into the room..

R: Bhavya!

Bhavya didn't respond..

R: Bhavya.. Bhavya..

Rudra goes to Bhavya and knocks her..

R: Bhavya!

Bhavya get shocked and comes back to her sense..

R: Kaha kho gaye the tum? (Where did you lost?)

B: Vo kuch nahi! Aap yaha par kya kar rahe hai? Abhi mujhe koi surprise nahi chahiye.. (That nothing! What are you doing here? Now I don't want any surprise..)

R: Arey Bhavya mai.. (Arey Bhavya I...)

B: Ha ha mujhe pata hai ki aap phirse mujhe kisi aur surprise dene aya hai.. Ab Bhabi aur Di dekhlegi to vo phirse aise bolenge! (I know that you again came to me to give surprise.. Now again Di and Bhabi will see and tell me those..)

R: Arey Bhavya meri baat to suno.... (Arey Bhavya listen to me...)

B: Dekhiye! Aapko jo surprise dena hai, puja ke baad dijiye.. Abhi mera bohot kaam hai.. Aur Dadi ne kaha na.. Ki puja ke aage apne pati se koi baat chit nahi... To mai ab ja rahi hu.. Jo dena hai puja ke baad dena.. (See! Whatever surprise you have to give, give it after the puja.. I have many works now.. And Dadi told no to not to talk with their husbands before puja.. Then I'm going.. Whatever you have to give, give it later..)