Part 42

Is Rudra back?

Bhavya suddenly hears a sound of a flute someone was playing..
On the other side, a man sitting on the branch of a tree was playing the flute..
Bhavya looks everywhere to find firm where is the sound coming but isn't able to find out..
While, she starts feeling the tune and gets into a thought as if the feel of the tune is familiar to her..
She closes her eyes and tries to understand what's the feeling...
Closing her eyes and feeling the eyes, Rudra's face flashed in front of her eyes..
She opened her yes with a clueless face as what has she seen just now..
The man continues to play the flute on the other side..

After sometime,

Everyone reached the hotel after half an hour and freshened up themselves and had their lunch...
Then at 4:30 PM everyone went out for a walk between the woods..

D: Mujhe lagta hai hume Doctor se thora baat kar leni chahiye! Agar aaj hi appointment mil jaaye to! (I think so we need to call the Doctor once! And if today only we get an appointment then!)

J: Ha! Phir Abhay, Shivaay aur Om bhi meeting mei busy ho jayenge aur ye anjaan jagah mei hum kaha le jayenge use! (Yes! Then Abhay, Shivaay and Om will get busy in the meeting and then in this unknown place where will we take her!)

Abhay: Its okk.. Mai abhi call karta hu.. Pehle ka kaam to pehle hi karna hoga.. (In mind) Phir yaha aane ka asli maksad pura karna hai! Pehle agar mei Jhanvi Aunty jo mere upar itna viswas karti hai unge target karu to! Phir Dadi aur Pinky Aunty! Aur Tej Uncle aur Shakti uncle ko to mai fasa kar to unka life barbaad kar hi sakta hu! To aise Oberoi Family ke elders hatt jayenge! Aur vo chaaro ko maarna to mera baaye haath ka khel hoga! Shubh kaam mei deri nahi karte! Aur ye Shubh kaam mei jald se jald kar lunga! (Its okk.. I'm calling the Doctor.. The important work should be done first! (In mind) Then I'll do the work for what I've came here! First I'll target the person who trusts me much, Jhanvi Aunty! Then Dadi and Pinky Aunty! Then I can ruin Tej Uncle and Shakti Uncle's lives and keep them separate from the family.. And removing those two grandsons and two granddaughter-in-laws will be a game of left hand to me! Good works shouldn't be done later! And this good work I'll do as soon as possible!)

P: Arey Abhay! Kis soch mei doob gaye! Doctor ko phone lagao! (Arey Abhay! Where have you lost! Call the doctor!)

Abhay: Ha ha! (Yes yes!)

Bhavya moves in front and goes forward getting separated from the family to her way...
Abhay calls up the doctor..

Abhay (On call): Hello Doctor! Ha mai Abhay Chopra baat kar raha hu! Aaj kya ek appointment mil sakte hai? Oh ok ok.. Accha.. Fine.. Thanks.. (Call ends) (Hello Doctor! Yes I'm Abhay Chopra speaking! Can we get an appointment today? Oh ok ok.. Accha.. Fine.. Thanks.. (Call ends))

S: Kya kaha Doctor ne? (What did the doctor say?)

Abhay: Unhone kaha one hour mei waha pohuchne ke liye.. Aap sab jayiye mai driver se baat kar leta hu.. (He told to reach in an hour.. You all go I'm talking about this to the driver..)

J: Accha thik hai.. Shivaay, Anika, Gauri, Om! Tum sabhi to ghumne jaane ko bol rahe the.. Tum sabhi Maa aur Pinky ko lekar jao.. Mai aur Abhay Bhavya ko Doctor ke paas lekar jaate hai.. (Accha ok.. Shivaay, Anika, Gauri, Om! You all were telling to roam around no.. You all take Maa and Pinky with you all.. I and Abhay are taking Bhavya to the Doctor..)

ShivOmAniRi: Thik hai.. (Okk..)

P: Tum chaaro jao.. Mai aur Mummy Ji aaj hotel mei rehte hai! Rest lete hai thora... (You four go.. I and Mummy Ji will stay in the hotel only! We'll take some rest..)

D: Ha ha! Yahi sahi hai.. Tum chaaro jao.. Mai aur Pinky kal jayenge! (Yes yes! This is only alright.. You four go.. I and Pinky will go tomorrow!)