Part 10

Hi guys.....
Here's the next part....

Since it was Bhavya's pehli rasoi she decided to make kheer. But from nowhere an idea popped in her head. After preparing kheer for all she separately kept a boul . Taking a table spoon of  salt and mirchi she added it to d boul kept aside.
"Ab aiga Maaza", she said in her mind.

At the dining table she served every one each a boul of it except ru.

R: Kheer!!!! (Rice pudding!!!!)

He was about to snatch one of the bouls when Bhavya held his hand.

B: Are Rudra tumhare liye hai kheer.. Ruko.. (Are Rudra you have rice pudding... Wait..)

Saying this she gave him the special kheer.

Rudy took a spoonful of it in his mouth and then....

R: Aahh... Maah... Aaaaahhhhhh..... Paaaaannnniiiii.... (Aahh... Maah... Aaaaahhhhhh..... Waaaaaatttttteeeerrrrrr..)

O: Gaana kyu gaa Raha hai? (Why're you singing song?)

R: Paaaaannnniiiii...... (Waaaaatttteeeerrr..)

Bhavya took the glass of water but instead she spilled the water on his shirt.

Rudra was almost crying. While Bhavya smirked which didn't go unnoticed by ri.

Later in the kitchen,

Gauri held Bhavya's arm and made her turn around.

B: Di kya hua? (Di what happened?)

G: Tune hii Rudy bhaiya k kheer mei kuch milaya na? (You put something on Rudy's rice pudding no?(

B: Na.. nahi... (N... No...)

G: Jhoot mat bol.. Vo tera pati hai... (Don't lie.. He's your husband..)

B: Yehi to problem hai... (That's the problem..)

G: Do not repeat it..

Saying this she went off angrily.

Unknown to them a pair of eyes were watching them who vowed to take revenge on Bhavya.

Ends with a cliffhanger.
Do vote and comment!
Bye ...
Lots of love
"Diya".