Part 56

Is now Bijli suspecting Bhavya?
Another villian?

At night,

Bijli and Baisa was sleeping in their room..
While sleeping, the moments of Radhe and Bhavya flashed in front of Bijli's eyes...
Then suddenly Bijli woke up...

Bijli (In mind): Uss pagal chhori ko dekhte hi Radhe kaise alag sa ho jata hai... Phir kya uska.... Accha! Radhe to ab apne kamre mei so raha hai... Ab phirse vo pagal chhori uske kamre mei chali gayi to! Har vakt to vo uske piche ghumti rehti hai.. (Looking at that mad girl somehow Radhe changes... Then is his... Accha! Radhe is sleeping in his room... If that mad girl goes to his room then! All the time she roams around Radhe...)

Then she looked at Baisa, sleeping..
She then got up and went out of the room to look for Radhe...
She closed the door and went to the veranda..
Walking through the veranda hiding from everyone, she came to the guest room..
Then she looked through the window and saw Abhay was sleeping on the sofa..
Then she came to the another side and saw through the window..
She saw Bhavya and Jhanvi was sleeping on the bed..

Bijli (In mind): Ek galti ho gayi.. Jab Bansi Chacha ise khana diya tha tab hi mujhe iske khane mei thora neend ke goli mila dene se ye chup chap saari raat aaram se so jati.. Ab meri neend kharab ho gayi..  Har samay mujhe ispar nazar rakhne honge.. Pata nahi ab aise karke kab tak chalenge! (I've made one mistake.. When Bansi Uncle was giving the food to her that time I should have mixed sleeping pills in her food then she would have sleeped peacefully.. Now my sleep has gone disturbed... All the time I'll have to keep an eye on her.. Don't know for how much time I'll have to do this...)

Bijli then went away from there..
Straight way she entered Radhe's room..
Seeing him sleeping, she smiled..
She went and sat beside him..

Bijli (In mind): Tu sirf meri hai Radhe! Aur kisi chhori ki saya tujhpar parne ho nahi dungi...  (You're only mine Radhe! And I'll not allow ant girl's shadow to fall on you..)

Then she gently rubbed her hand on Radhe's head...
And then she got up and smiled looking at him and went away..

At the guest room,

Bhavya turned to another side while sleeping..
Then she opened her eyes and saw aside..

Bhavya (In mind): Rudra to iss kamre mei aaya hi nahi... To phir kya vo koi aur ek kamre mei soya hai? (Rudra didn't came in this room only.. Then did he slept in any other room?)

Bhavya got up and went out of the room...
Outside the veranda she walked through and stopped seeing Radhe was sleeping in his room looking through the window...
She saw the door open and entered into his room..
She smiled and stood beside him..

Main Waaree Jawaan...
Main Waaree Jawaan....
Saantho Ki Hoya Kasoor Re....

Main Waaree Jawaan....
Mein Waaree Jawaan....
Dil Toh Hoya Majboor....

Me Waaree Jawaan...
Mein Waaree Jawaan...

Chhu Liya Tune.....
Laab Se Aankhon Ko....

Mannatein Poori Tumse Hi....
Tu Mile Jahan....
Mera Jahaan Hai Wahan....

Raunakein Shaari Tumse Hi....

Hooooo.....