Part 46

Will Abhay threaten Radhe?

Now daringly Radhe points Murli to punch on his stomach and Murli does it..
Radhe falls down on the ground but this time he didn't get up...
There was silence everywhere...
Abhay somewhat curved his face to an evil smile..
And just then Radhe opened his eyes with a red mark liking to be a challenging face...
He then got up not agreeing his defeat!
And then he punched at Murli's face and Murli fell down...
The silence broke and everywhere there was only one sound 'Radhe'..
Abhay's face again changed to a serious anger and looking at Radhe with his pair of red eyes...
The referee counts till three if Murli gets up or not... But he didn't got up..
The referee announces Radhe as the winner..
The supporters of Radhe started to cheer him up..
Radhe came out of the boxing field..

Radhe-Radhe bolo... Bolo...

Abhay moved around the net covering the field with his eyes upon Radhe....
Radhe instructs his men to arrange for something...
All of a sudden, Radhe's eyes fall on Abhay... But he didn't gave any reaction... He ignored that and started to enjoy his victory..

Abhay (In mind): Rudra Singh Oberoi ab hai Radhe! Famous Businessman yaha Professional Fighter! To iska matlab kya sach much Rudra ka yaddash kho gaya hai! Aur kya vo yaddash khone ka acting kar raha hai! Nazar rakhna parega! Par pehle isse milna to parega hi! (Rudra Singh Oberoi is now Radhe! Famous Businessman is a Professional Fighter here! Then it means that really Rudra has lost his memory! Or is he just acting to have lost his memory! I'll have to keep an eye on him! But first I'll have to meet him once!)

At Doctor's Chamber,

Bhavya was anxious to meet Radhe...
But Dadi, Pinky, Jhanvi, Gauri and Anika were trying to stop and calm her down...

B: Choro mujhe... Vo mere liye intezaar kar raha hai! Choro.. (Leave.. Leave me.. He is waiting for me! Leave..)

P: Bhavya vo humare Rudra nahi hai... (Bhavya he is not our Rudra..)

B: Nahi!! Vo mera Rudra hi hai.. Choro.. (No! He is my Rudra only..)

A: Bhavya vo sirf dikhne mei ek hai par vo humara Rudra nahi hai.. (Bhavya he is just Rudra's look-alike but he is not our Rudra...)

B: Nahi nahi.. Tum logo samajh nahi pa rahe ho.. (No no.. You all are not understanding..)

D: Bhavya beta! Beta shanth ho jao.. Bhavya! (Bhavya dear! Beta calm down.. Bhavya!)

B: Di! Tu to samajh rahi hai ki vo mera Rudra hi hai.. (Di! You are definitely understanding that he is my Rudra..)

G: Nahi Bhavya vo humara Rudy Bhaiya nahi hai.. Samajhne ki koushish kar... (No Bhavya he is not our Rudy Bhaiya.. Try to understand...)

J: Accha accha Bhavya! Tum suno! Agar vo humare Rudra hote to vo humare saath milne aate.. Par vo kya humare saath milna aaya! Nahi na! To vo humare Rudra nahi ho sakte! (Accha accha Bhavya! You listen to me! If he was our Rudra then he would have came to meet us.. But did he do so! No! So he can't be our Rudra!)

B: Nahi nahi nahi!!! Vo mera Rudra hi hai.. Asal mei lagta hai vo mujhse naraz hai aur isiliye mujhse baat nahi kar raha.. Tum sab to uske swabhav ko jante.. Vo harr vakt mujhse gussa ho jata hai.. Mai jakar usse maafi mangungi! Vo mera Rudra hi hai.. (No no no!! He is my Rudra.. Actually he is upset with me so he is not talking with me... You all know his temperament... Everytime he gets angry with me.. I'll apologise to him.. He is my Rudra!)

Dadi then calls the Doctor..
The doctor then comes and everyone let Bhavya sleep on the bed....
But Bhavya was still anxious to go to Radhe...
The nurse holds Bhavya still and the doctor then gives an injection to Bhavya...
Bhavya then gets calm and slept down....
Dadi, Pinky, Jhanvi, Gauri and Anika
took a deep breath...