Part 60

Such hilarous to teach Radhe to be like Rudra!

***********
HAPPY READING
************

Radhe took some food to feed Bijli...

Radhe: Chal bey.. Muh khol.. (Come.. Open your mouth...)

He was about to feed Bijli but again he looked at Bhavya...
All the others were feeling sad as Bhavya was getting hurt...
Bhavya was feeling too hurt for all these...
She couldn't resist this scenario and kept the food on the table and ran up to her room crying...

J: Bhavya!

P: Bha... Bhavya...

Radhe looked at Bhavya going upstairs...
Then he turned to Bijli...

Bijli: Kya huya Radhe! Khila mujhe! (What happened Bijli! Feed me!)

Radhe: Yo le... Khud kha le... (Take... Have it yourself...)

He kept down the plate...

Radhe: Maara pet bhar gaya.. Ebbe tu kha le... (I'm full.... Now you finish this...)

Bijli: Ye kahe baat huyi! Tu phirse maare saath ayisa kiya... Chal.. Terese baat hi na karungi... (What is this! You've again done this to me... Go... I'll not talk to you now...)

Baisa: Kahe beta! Kahe? Kahe satati tu ise! (Why beta! Why? Why do you make fun of her!)

Radhe: Chal de.. (Okk give..)

Bijli gives the plate to Radhe...

Baisa: Ise kabhi aur dookh mat de.. Arey ye to teri bhalayi hi chahti hai... (Don't make her sad... Arey she wants your good only...)

D: Aur humare Bhavya... Uski dookh tumhe dikhayi nahi deta! Kis kaam ke liye tumhe iss ghar mei laye gaye hai... Ye kya tum jaante ho ya phir aur ekbar yaad kara de! Tum to jo chaah rahe ho wahi mil raha hai tumhe... Sirf hum Bhavya ki hasi dekhna chaahte hai... Uske aankho ke aasu nahi... (And our Bhavya... Can't you see her sorrow! For what work have we brought you here... Don't you know that or I'll make you remember ot again! Whatever you're wanting you're getting.. Only we want to see Bhavya's smile and not her tears...)

P: Aur ye muft ke paratha bhi nahi.. Paisa lo, kaam karo, khao sou jo bhi karo... Par Bhavya ke aasu nahi aani chahiye.. Hum kya tumhe isiliye laaye the! O My Mata! (And not this free paratha also... You take money, you work, you eat sleep whatever you want you do.... But tears shouldn't fall from Bhavya's eyes... Did you brought you here for this! O My Mata!)

Radhe keeps the plate down and stood up...

Bijli: Ayy! Tum sab uske khane ke samay mei... (Ayy! You all in his eating time....)

D: Aasha karti hu ki tum ye samajh rahe ho jo hum bol rahe hai... Ab Bhavya ke liye tum uski pati, Rudra...
Bhavya ke samne tumhe uski Rudra hona parega... (I hope that you're understanding what I'm telling... Now for Bhavya you're her husband, her Rudra... You have to be like Rudra in front of her...)

Radhe: Ha to wahi to kar raha se... Ab ye chhori agar harr baat pe rooti rahe to mai kahe karu! (Ya so that only I'm doing... Now if this girl cries in every talk then what can I do!)

D: Nahi! Tum vo nahi kar rahe ho... Tumhe Rudra jaisa banne ke liye bohot kuch seekna parega... Rudra Bhavya ke alava aur koi larki ke baare mei sochta bhi nahi tha... Aur tum... (No! You're not doing that... You'll have to learn much to be like Rudra... Rudra didn't looked at any girl except Bhavya... And you...)

Radhe: O thik se... Ebbe bol.. Vo... Rudra ke tarah rehne ke liye manne ko ka karna pare se! (Okk.. Now tel.. What will I have to do to be like Rudra!)