Part 37

What success will Abhay achieve?
Let's see..

Everyone tries to make Bhavya realize that Rudra is no more..
But Bhavya ignores them..

B: Haa! Kya! Towel? Accha de rahi hu.. (Yes! What! Towel? Accha I'm giving..)

Bhavya imagines to give the towel to Rudra..

B: Nahi! Bilkul nahi.. Meri office ek mahina off hai to iss ek mahina mai aapka acche se dhyan rakhungi.. Aur aj to aapko khana khakar hi jana parega.. (No! Not at all.. My office is off for 1 month so I'll perfectly take care of you.. And today you'll have your breakfast and then you'll go..)

D: Nahi hoga! Aise nahi hoga.. Bhavya beta sirf apni buddhi ko lekar hi bachti hai.. Sab koushish nakameyab ho gaye! (No it will not.. Like this it can't happen... Bhavya only stays with her thoughts... All our tries have failed!)

B: Arey! Aap log yaha! Kuch kahenge kya aap log? (Arey! You all are here! Will you all say something?)

J: Bhavya! Tum humari... (Bhavya! You listen...)

Abhay: Chor dijiye Jhanvi AuntyJi... Aise nahi hoga.... Bhavya ko vastav mei laane ke liye humare aur kuch sochna hoga.. (Leave it Jhanvi AuntyJi... Like this it will not happen... We'll have to think something else to bring Bhavya to the present...)

G: Shriti ko lekar bachna to mann ki baat hai... Par agar samne se hi Bhavya Rudra ko apni soch mei dekhti rahe to use to kuch hi dino mei dimaag ke bimaari aa jayegi! (Living with the memories is totally upto the mind.. But if Bhavya sees Rudra everytime in front of her imagination then in some days she will get a brain disease!)

J: Haayy Bhagwan! Ye aap humare aur itne parikksha lenge! (Oh God! How many more tests will you take from us!)

After sometime...

Bhavya was making Puris in the kitchen..
Dadi comes there to give the prasad to her...
Bhavya smiles and gives her hand in front..
Dadi gave her the prasad..
Bhavya ate that...

D (In mind): Bhavya ne haath na dhoker, sir pe na chukar, prasad kha li! Aise to pehle nahi thi vo.. Kya ho gaya hai use! (Bhavya didn't washed her hands neither touched it to her head ate the prasad! Like this she wasn't before... What has happened to her!)

In the evening,

Bhavya was imagining to be sitting with Rudra in their room...
Jhanvi comes inside...

B: Humare shaadi ka ek saal ho gaye.. Par dekhiye! Humare koi bhi problem face karni hi nahi pari.. Pehle to shaadi ke naam sunte hi darr lagte the.. Par mujhe aise caring husband mile ki ab darr to durr ki baat hai, ab to shaadi se bhi pyaar ho gaya hai... (Its one week since our marriage.. But see! There's no misunderstanding neither any problems.. First I would have been afraid of hearing the word marriage but now forget about fear, I fall in love with marriage..)

Bhavya smiled and in her imagination she talked with Rudra...

After a week,

Shivaay and Omkara were getting ready to go to their office..
Shivaay was searching for his bag when Anika comes and gives his phone and bag and perfects his uniform..
Shivaay smiled and kissed her...
Omkara was searching for his wallet when Gauri comes and gives it to him.. He smiled and chuckled her checks..
Bhavya too in her imagination was arranging Rudra's dresses...

At the dining table,

Anika and Gauri was making the breakfast for Shivaay and Omkara while the two brothers were having a discussion among them...
Anika and Gauri then serves the breakfast to Shivaay and Omkara...
Bhavya too comes there...