Part 43

Will Abhay be successful in his plan?

Jhanvi sees Abhay is in a sort of unmindful...

J: Abhay! Kya hua? Kis baat pe kho gaye? (Abhay! What happened? Where have you lost?)

Abhay: Vo.. Kuch nahi.. Aapko khushi dekhkar hi accha lag raha hai.. To mai chahta hu ki mai ye moments ko mere camera mei store karu.. Lets take a photo.. (That.. Nothing.. I'm feeling good seeing you happy.. So I want to store these moments in my camera.. Lets take a photo..)

Jhanvi goes beside the cliff and poses for a photo..
Abhay clicks a photo..

Abhay: Aunty aur thora piche! (Aunty just a little back!)

Jhanvi moves a little back..

Abhay: Hmm okk..

Abhay clicks Jhanvi's picture..
Continuously pretending to get Jhanvi's good picture he tells her to move back towards the cliff...
Meanwhile Bhavya follows the sound of the flute and came much far away from the hotel without even knowing through which way is she coming..
There Abhay continues to make his plan successful by telling Jhanvi to movr back as if for clicking a good picture... Jhanvi wasn't able to understand anything and by Abhay's instructions, she moved back towards the cliff without having any idea that she has gone much near the cliff..
Bhavya continues to find out who was playing the flute and there Jhanvi continues to moves towards the cliff without knowing its too near...
On the other hand, there Bhavya comes across a lake where the man was standing and playing the flute.. But she didn't noticed the man and moved forward...
Jhanvi moves back a little where almost her leg came at the end of the cliff...

Abhay: Aunty! Aunty peeche khai hai.. Aunty! (Aunty! There's a cliff at the back.. Aunty!)

Jhanvi was about to fall down when Abhay came and pretended to save her pushed her a little as if he tried to save her...
Jhanvi fell off the cliff and she screamed...
The man who was playing the flute heard Jhanvi's voice..
Abhay smiled evilly after Jhanvi fell off...

Abhay: Yaha mrityo kitna aasan hai.. Koi chaku, revolver, goli kuch bhi nahi lagta hai.. Phir to aise hi Oberoi Family ke sab ek ek karke maarte rahenge aur meri plan successful honge! Par unke marte dam tak mai unko koi chot nahi pohchaunga! Sabhi aise hi khushi muh se vidaay honge! Aur unke saath antim memories mere iss camera mei store hokar rahenge! (Here the death is so easy no.. No Knife, no Revolver, no Bullet! Then like this only one by one the members of Oberoi Family can go up and make my plan successful! But till their last breath, I'll be there to have a happy life... With a happy face everyone will go up.. And their last memories will be in my camera!)

Abhay started to laugh evilly...
Jhanvi rolls down the cliff..
But on the other hand, the man runs and comes from over the cliff to save Jhanvi...
Bhavya was still wondering about the sound of the flute while the man was coming running from her back but she was not noticing it..
When the man passes by Bhavya, she noticed the man.. She looked at the way from where the man was running from...
The man went at the end point of the cliff and saved Jhanvi from falling much and getting stuck by a tree in front.. He checked whether Jhanvi was still alive or not..
He picked up Jhanvi and let her sat beside the tree but Jhanvi had became senseless at that time...
Meanwhile, Abhay looked downwards...
Bhavya noticed Abhay standing up a cliff and looked at him..
Abhay eyes fell on Bhavya.. He became worried..

Abhay (In mind): Arey! Bhavya yaha kya kar rahi hai! To kya usne sab dekh li!! (Arey! What is Bhavya doing here! Then had she seen everything!!)

The man left Jhanvi beside the tree and went away...

Abhay: Aunty!!!

Abhay came down the way and stopped in front of Bhavya...

Abhay (Pretending to be crying): Bhavya! Satyanash hogaya hai Bhavya! Maine samjha nahi ki Jhanvi Aunty aise khai se gir jayegi! Asal mei maine unki picture le raha tha par pata hi nahi chala ki vo kab khai ke paas chali gayi! Maine unko bachane ki koushish kiya par.... Par aakhiri raksha nahi kar paya! Ab mei Dadi, Pinky Aunty ko kya jawab dunga! (Bhavya! I've done a Satyanash! I didn't understood that Aunty will fall off the cliff like this.. Actually I was clicking her picture but I didn't noticed only that she has went so near to the cliff.. I have tried to save her but... But I couldn't save her till the last!)