Part 76

Is Rudra acting again?

*********
HAPPY READING
*********

At the pool side,

Bhavya was arranging the things aside and setting everything alone...

After all the arrangements, she lit the candles which were placed on the table and placed the cake in the middle and inserted the candles on the cake

B: Bas!! Settlements to sab complete hai... Ab sirf mere Rudra Ji ko maidan mei lene ki baari hai... Par... Vo to aise yaha nahi aayenge... To phir.... Areyy wahh!!! Ek upay hai... Uss purane plan hi kaam pe lagane honge... (Bas!! All the settlements are done... Only now I'll have to bring my Rudra Ji to the field... But... He'll not come like this... Then.... Areyy woww!!! One way is there.... I'll have to use that old plan only...)

Bhavya gets up and started to use her plan...

______________________________________

At the second guest room,

Rudra was waiting for Bhavya to come...

R: Offoo!!! Shaam hogaye aur Bhavya abhi tak mujhe wish bhi nahi kiya... Ab to din hi khatam ho jayenge... Gaye kaam se... Ab use ye to yakin nahi hone lagi ki mai Radhe hu, Rudra nahi... Ye Radhe bankar sab jhol ho gaya!! Par... Iske wajah se vo koi planning bhi nahi karegi! Kuch bhi to samajh mei nahi aa raha hai! (Offfoo!!! Its being evening and still Bhavya didn't wished me... Now the day will only end... Gone... Did she started to realise that I'm Radhe and not Rudra!! Being Radhe everything has gone wrong!! But... For that she'll even not make any plan! I can't understand anything!)

On the other side, Bhavya started to work on her plan to bring Rudra there...
She went beside the fuse of the room where Rudra stays now...

R: Kya kare! Usko jakar bol du kya? Ayy nahi nahi.... Vo bhi to mai nahi kar sakta!!! Ye... Kya musibaat hai yaarr!!! (What to do! Will I go and tell her? Ayy no no... That also I can't do!!! What... What a problem man!!!)

Bhavya then put off the fuse of that room...
Rudra got surprised...

R: Whhaatt the!!! Loadshedding! Seriously! Ye bhi hona baaki tha! Ab ghar pe koi inverter bhi on nahi karenge... Par vo fuse to yahi hai... (Whhatt the!!! Loadshedding! Seriously! This was only left to happen! Now no one will switch on the inverter also... But that fuse is here only...)

Rudra was going towards the fuse when suddenly Bhavya came and blind folded his eyes...

Radhe (Rudra): Areyy areyy areyyy!!! Kon se bey!! Areyy... (Areyy areyy areyy!!! Who is it!! Areyy...)

B: Areyy Radhe!! Maara naam Bijli se... (Areyy Radhe!! My name is Bijli...)

Rudra understood its Bhavya...