Part 80

Literally nobody can divide our RuVya!!

************
HAPPY READING
**********

At the same time,

Radhe (Rudra): To!!! Iska matlab thaare se usse shaadi kar leve se! Ekbar bhi thaare ke dil mei thaare ke pati ka khayal nahi aa raha! (So!!! For that you'll marry him!! At least once also you're not bothered about your husband!)

Bhavya couldn't control her smile hearing Rudra's words....

B: Pati!! Par aapne hi to kaha tha ki meri pati marr chuka hai.... Aur mujhe vo sach samajhne honge na... Mai to wahi kar rahu hu! (Husband!! But you've only told that my husband is dead... And I'll have to understand the truth na.... I'm doing that only!)

Radhe (Rudra): Areyy... Vo to sirf baat baat par kahawat tha... Iske liye ka tu maann levegi! Tu aise decision le levegi! Ekbar bhi tu samajh na se ki thaare pati upar se to sab dekh rava se...
Usko kitta dookh ho rava se, kitna chaut pohoch rava se use!! (Areyy... That was only a thing to tell... For that you'll believe that! You'll take such decision! You can't understand once that your husband is watching from up and how bad he is feeling, how sad he is!!)

B: Dekhiye... Mere pati na mujhse bohot pyaar karte hai... Aur mai jo karu jisse mai khush rahu vo bhi usse hi khush honge.. Jo bhi ho... Mai aapko hi pehle nimantran kar rahi hu... Aaj subah mai aapko jaane ko bol rahi thi par ab jab aap reh rahe hai to mai aapko nimantran de hi rahi hu... Aap kuch din yaha reh jayiye... Mere shaadi dekhkar phir jayiye... Aap agar rahe to mai khush hongi.. Aayiya zaroor... (See... My husband loves me a lot... And whatever I do with so that I stay happy, he'll also be happy... Whatever... I'm inviting you first... Today I waw going you all to go back but still I'm giving you an invitation... Please stay here for some days... Be in my marriage and then you can go back... If you stay then I'll be happy... You should definitely come...)

Bhavya went away...

R: Bh... (In mind) Damn it! Khush hongi! Matlab!!! Bhavya surely pagal ho gayi hai! Vo Abhay se shaadi karegi! Vo ab ye limit cross kar rahi hai! Kitne dino se plan kar raha hu Abhay ko sabke samne unmask karunga!!! But I think vo sab Bhavya ki ye sab stupid decisions ke liye fail ho jayenge... I... I just can't believe ki vo Abhay se shaadi karne ka decision le liya! Nahi!! Lagta hai ab samay aa gaye hai... Bhavya ko sab sach bolne ka... Itne dino se khudki identity bhulkar, apne family ko bhulkar, Bhavya ke dookh ko tolerate kiya hu! Sirf Abhay ko pakarne ke liye... Aur itne dur aakar mai ye spoil hone nahi dunga... Bhavya ko ab sab sach batana hoga.. I'll have to talk to her...
.
(Damn it!! Be happy!! Means! Bhavya has surely gone mad! She'll marry Abhay! Now she's crossing the limit! I'm planning for so many days to unmask Abhay in front of everyone... And that also I think it will get failed for such stupid decisions of Bhavya... I... I just can't believe that she has taken the decision to marry Abhay! No! I think the time has arrived... To say the truth to Bhavya... For such long days, forgetting my identity, forgetting my family, I've tolerated Bhavya's pain! Only to catch Abhay... And coming to such an extent I'll not let it be spoiled... Bhavya needs to know the truth now... I'll have to talk to her...)

Rudra gets up to talk to Bhavya...

______________________________________

After sometime,
In the garden,

Rudra tied Bhavya's mouth and hands and brought her to the garden where there's no hidden cameras...
Bhavya was trying to open the tie but she couldn't...
She started to dance to get rescued...

R: Just stop dancing, will you!!!

Bhavya was indicating Rudra to open the ties...

R: Nachna bandh karo... Aur sidha khare raho... (Stop dancing... And stand straight...)