Part 59

What's the intention of Radhe behind behaving in such a way with Bhavya!

Next morning,

Bhavya was making breakfast for Radhe on her own but on the other side, Bijli by her was making another breakfast for Radhe..
Pinky, Dadi and Baisa were sitting at the living room...
Anika came with the tea cups and distributes to the three of them...

A: Dadi! Ye lijiye... (Dadi! Take...)

D: Areyy!! Pehle mehmaan ko do... (Areyy!! First give to the guest...)

A: De rahi hu.. Aap lijiye pehle.. (I'm giving.. You take it first...)

Dadi and Pinky takes their tea..
Anika comes and gives the tea to Baisa...

A: Lijiye.. (Take..)

Baisa: Sukriya sukriya!!! Arey... Itni kam chai! O maare ghar mei itte se bare glass mei hum chai peete hai... (Thank you thank you!!! Arey... So less cup of tea! In our house we drink tea in such a big glass...)

A: Accha aap isbaar ye pee lijiye... Agli baar se mai aapko bare se glass mei chai dungi.. (Accha you have the tea today... From the next time I'll give your tea in a big glass...)

Baisa: Thik se... (Okk...)

Omkara comes there...

A: Om! Tum chai piyoge? (Om! Will you have tea?)

O: Nahi Bhabi.. Maine lee li hai.. (No Bhabi.. I had it early morning...)

Baisa: Radhe Radhe...

O: Morning!

Omkara takes the newspaper and sits on the other side beside Dadi and Pinky.. Anika takes her tea and also sits there..

B: Khanna! Yaha to namak khatam ho gaya hai.. Aur aadhe se barke masala bhi khatam hogaye hai.. Tum zara storeroom se le aao na.. (Khanna! Here the salt is over.. And maximan spices are also in less amount.. You go and bring them from the storeroom no..)

Khanna: Ha mai abhi gaya.. (Yes I'm going just now...)

Bijli went to another side of the kitchen and was searching for the flour..

Bijli: Ayy Bansi! Ye aate ka dibba kaha rakkha hai! (Ayy Bansi! Where did you kept the pot of flour!)

Baisa: Ayy Bijli! Yaha Bansi kaha se ve! Tu kisi aur ko pooch! (Ayy Bijli! Where is Bansi here! Ask any other!)

Bijli: Haa! Ayy chhori.. Teri uss naukar ke kaam kahe se? (Yes! Ayy girl... What's the name of your servant?)

B: Suno! Vo humare naukar nahi hai.. Humare ghar ke hi ek hai.. Uska naam Khanna hai.. (Listen! He's not our servant.. He's a member of our house.. His name is Khanna..)

Bijli: Jo bhi hai.. Khanna... Ayy Khanna.. Kaha chale jaate se! (Whatever... Khanna.. Ayy Khanna... Don't know where he goes!)

Khanna comes with a bowl of salt..

Khanna: Ye lijiye.. Namak! (Take.. Salt!)

B: Ha! Sukriya.. Tum dekho to use kya chahiye... (Yes! Thank you.. You see what she wants...)

Khanna: Kya chahiye aapko? (What do you want?)

Bijli: Aate ke dibbe kaha se! Yaha to kahi mil nahi rahi... (Where's the pot of flour! I can't get anything here...)

Khanna: Arey aap hatiye.. Waha nahi hai.. Hatiye.. Mai deta hu.. (Arey you move.. Its not there... Move.. I'm giving...)

Khanna takes out the pot of flour and gives it to Bijli..