Part 67

Character revealed?

**********
HAPPY READING
***********

At Oberoi House,
In RuVya's room,

Bhavya came to her room and laid on the bed with tears getting such pain...
Laying, she remembers the moment when Radhe was only enjoying seeing her in trouble...
She looked at Rudra's photo beside the bed...

B (Crying): Mera purana Rudra kaha gaya hai Maa Durga!! Ye konse Rudra ko mere saamne aakar thaama diya aapne! Mujhe khatro ke beech dekhkar bhi vo khare khare dekhte rahe! Jis Rudra se mai zindagi bhar itna pyaar, itna care milkar aayi hu vo ek hi insaan se itna dookh mai kaise maan lungi! Kaise maan lungi!!! (Where has my old Rudra gone Maa Durga!! Which Rudra you've sent to me! Seeing me in trouble,  he just stood there and watched! From that Rudra from whom I got so much of love and care, how can then believe same person is giving me so much of pain! How'll I believe that!!!)

Bhavya continues to cry...

______________________________________

At the Birthday Party Place,

The party ended and everyone went from there except Radhe...
Suddenly one of those guys who were harassing Bhavya got reprimanded...
But who was it?
It was Radhe who started to reprimand them...
With a furious angry face, Radhe attacked on them...
Those guys got afraid seeing Radhe like that...
Radhe winded the hand of that guy who touched Bhavya's shoulders...
He wasn't stopping at all and with his full power was going on reprimanding and beating them...
Bijli came there and saw such condition...
To show off to Radhe (Just a clue for who is she), she too joined him and started beating those people...
The guys ran away getting too afraid...
Bijli was about to run away behind them but Radhe stopped her...

Radhe: O bas bhi kar se Bijli! Vese bhi darra ve se... (O enough Bijli! Already they've got afraid...)

Bijli: Maare Radhe par uthaya na to haath kat dungi! (I'll cut their hands if they attack on Radhe!)

Radhe: Vese aaj to maja aave se... Bohotehi din baad manne larna poutna ki se... (But I've got happy today... After so many days I've fought a lot...)

Radhe smiled confidently...

Bijli: Ek baat puchu Radhe? (Can I ask you something Radhe?)

Radhe: O tu kabse manne se baat karne ki per...perm...permission leve se! Puchh e! (From when are you taking per...per...permission to talk to me! Ask!)

Bijli: Mai jab tanne ko dikhayi ki chhori musibaat mei se tab to tanne kuch na ki se! Phir ab chhori ke jaane ke baad tu inn logo itna kahe maara! (When I showed you that the girl is in trouble, that time you didn't do anything! Then after the girl went, why did you bet them so much?)

Radhe did such a reaction as if she was finding an answer to tell...

Radhe: Uhhmmm... Vo.. Vo chhori to apne pati ko bula rahi se na.. Manne jakar kahe karat! Aur agar manne chalta su to vo chhori sochte ki manne hi uski pati se... Phir haq jatane ki koushish karte! Hai na? Aur baad mei aaya kyuki unn chhore ko bhi to sabak seekhana tha na chhori se aise badtameezi karne ki! Aur vese bhi aise phifting ke scene kaise chhor de! (Uhhmmm... That... That girl was calling her husband na... So why would I go and save her! If I've went there then she would think me a as her husband.. Then again she would have tried to apply that rights on me! Right? Later I've came to fight upon them to reprimand them that they've made a mistake harassing that girl! And how can I lose such a fighting scene!)