Part 12

Moving onto the next chappy..

That day Rudra and Bhavya enjoyed too much..
Today suddenly Rudra received a call from an unknown number which was noticed by Bhavya.. Bhavya gave him the phone..

B: Rudra tumhara phone? (Rudra your phone?)

Rudra picks the phone.. It was a female's voice.. Bhavya can hear ev'rything..

On the phone..

"Are Rudy itne dino ka friend ko bhul gaye.. Apna shaadi mei bhi nahi bulaya... Kya Rudy tum bhi na.." (Are Rudy you forgot your best friend.. You didn't call me in you wedding.. You no..)
Just then...

R: Saumya...

Saumya: Aur nahi to kya.. (Who else..)

R: Are are are kya baat hai Sumo.. Itne dino baad.. (Are are are wow Sumo.. After so long years..)

Saumya: Are suno na aj na mai tumhara ghar aa rahi hoon.. Tumhara wife se meet karne.. (Are listen today I'm coming to your house.. To meet with your wife..)

R: Oho kyu nahi.. Tumhare liye to free hai... ( Oho why not.. Its free for you...)

Saumya: Chalo phir jaldi milte hai.. (Okk then meeting soon..)

R: Hmm bye..

Rudra hangs up the phone..

B: Kon tha Rudra.. (Who Rudra..)

R: Vo mera childhood friend Saumya.. (That's my childhood friend Saumya..)

B: Ohh..

R: Vo aj yaha aa rahe hai.. (She's coming today..)

B: That's great..

Bhavya receives a phone..

B: Are Abhay.. After so many days..

Abhay: Kya karta.. Tumhe miss jo kar raha tha.. (What can I do.. Missing you so much..)

After the call..

B: Aa Rudra.. Meri co-assistant the na Abhay.. Vo aj yaha aa raha hai.. (There a co-assistant of mine was there no Abhay.. He is also coming..)

R: Are wah.. That talkative one.. Phir to aaj maza hi maza.. (Wow.. That talkative one.. It will be a great day today...)

B: Are Rudra aap bhi naa.. (Are Rudra you no..)

They laughed..

But neither Rudra nor Bhavya knows that Saumya and Abhay are friends and both are the partner in crime of each other.. They wants to take revenge and thats why they enters Oberoi Mansion... Abhay wants the divorce and misunderstanding between Rudra and Bhavya.. Even Saumya too.. They planned and called up Rudra and Bhavya to stay in Oberoi Mansion and destroy the relation between Rudra and Bhavya..

Saumya: Plan ready hai na Abhay.. (Plan is ready no Abhay..)

Abhay: Haa ekdam.. (Yaa sure..)

Saumya: Thik hai.. Ab Rudra aur Bhavya ko pata chalenge ki humse takkar lene ka fal kitna bura hota hai.. (Okk.. Now Rudra and Bhavya will understand how evil it is to take challenge with us...)

Abhay and Saumya shake hands..
In the afternoon they both arrived but at different time so that no one can doubt them..

R: Are Saumya welcome.. Welcome.. Kaisi ho batao.. (Are Saumya welcome.. Welcome.. How're you?)

Saumya: Jhakkas.. (Great..)

Just then Abhay enters the Oberoi Mansion..

B: Are Abhay.. Come come..