Part 88

This awaited Romance!

**********
HAPPY READING
*********

At the same time,

R: Bhavya! Vo... Tumhe ek surprise dena hai... (Bhavya! That... I want to give you a surprise...)

B: Phirse! Par... Isbar mai mana nahi karungi... (Again! But... This time I won't disagree...)

Rudra smiled...

R: Chalo... (Come...)

Rudra hold Bhavya's hand and took her to the garden...
Shivaay, Anika and Omkara, Gauri heard that and went behind them...

______________________________________

At the garden,

Rudra covered Bhavya's eyes and came to the garden...

B: Areyy Rudra!! Kab tak aankhe bandh karke rahenge hum... Aur kitni der... (Areyy Rudra!! How long will you cover my eyes...)

R: Areyy patience rakho... Bas aa gaye.. (Areyy have some patience....)

Rudra brought Bhavya to a side of the garden which was beautifully decorated with lights, candles and flowers...

R: Ab dheere dheere apne aankhe kholo... (Now slowly open your eyes...)

Bhavya slowly opened her eyes...
She was stunned to see the beautiful environment there....
The tune of Raabta plays in the background...

B: Woww Rudra!! Kitni sundar hai.... Par mai na aap par bohot gussa hu... (Wow Rudra!! This is so beautiful... But I'm very angry at you...)

R: Mere upar! Kyu? Areyy itni beautiful surprise paane ke baad bhi tum mujhpar gussa ho! (At me! Why? I gave you such a beautiful surprise and still you're angry!)

B: Aapko agar shuru se pata tha ki mai kis cheez ke liye aapko mana rahi thi vo aapne pehle kyu nahi bola! (If you've known that for what I was irritating you since then why didn't you tell me before!)

R: Ohh!! Vo to mai tumhara gussa dekh raha tha... Kitni din se tumhe gussa nahi hote dekha! (For such a long time I haven't seen you to be angry!)

B: Accha!!! To sirf hume gussa dekhne ke liye aapne humare upar aisa kiya! Aapse to baat hi nahi karungi! (Accha!!! So to see me angry you've done such with us! I'm not talking to you!)

Shivika and RiKara were hiding behind two separate bushes there...

G: Ye dono aaj ke din mei bhi jhagra karenge! (This two will fight today also!)

O: Hum bhi to karte the! (We also used to do na!)

G: Aap bhi na Omkara Ji! (You na Omkara Ji!)

Other side,

R: Thik hai! To phir tum apne gusse ke saath yaha khare raho.. Mai chala... (Okk! Then you stay here with your anger.. I'm going...)

B: Uhhmmm... Rukiye.... Thik hai.. Its okk... Areyy aise mazak to aapko hi karna chahiye na... (Uhmmm... Wait... Its okk... Areyy you should only do such mischiefs...)

Raabta - Season 1 (FINISHED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें