Part 77

Bhavya ultimately accepted?

***********
HAPPY READING
**********

At the same time,

Rudra was looking at the arrangements and remembered the way Bhavya wished him...

Kabhii Tumhhe Yaad Meri Aaye....
Palko Se Zulf Hata Lena.....
Saaf Dikhunga Main Tumko Wahin....
Jo Na Dikhun Toh Bata Dena....

Kabhi Mujhe Der Jo Ho Jaaye.....
Wakt Ko Thoda Bacha Lena....
Phir Se Milunga Main Tumko Wahin....
Jo Na Milun Toh Saza Dena....

And then he looked at Bhavya again with tears...

Meri Zameen Ko Tere Kadam Ka.....
Na Jaane Kab Se Tha Intezaar......
Ek Na Ek Din Aana Hai Tumko....
Dil Ko Mere Hai Yeh Aitbaar...

Main Khuda Se Tere Siwa....
Kuchh Aur Na Magunga....

Kabhi Tumhe Yaad Meri Aaye....
Itni Si Baat Samajh Jaana.....
Phir Se Milunga Main Tumko Wahin.....
Raah Se Meri Guzar Jaana.....

Omkara, Shivaay and Jhanvi then picked Bhavya up took her to the living room...
Rudra stayed their alone...
Remembering the moment when he told Bhavya that he doesn't care about her, he was getting even angry on him...
He stood up and went to the living room...

______________________________________

In the living room,

Jhanvi tied Bhavya's wrist with a bandage and laid her on the sofa...

J: Bhavya! Bhavya!

Rudra came there and looked at Bhavya...
Baisa and Bijli came there...

Baisa: Areyy ye chhori ko.... (Areyy this girl....)

J: Shivaay! Doctor kab aayenge? Kya kaha unhone? (Shivaay! When will the doctor come? What did he tell?)

Abhay: Mujhe to ye samajh mei nahi aa raha ki Bhavya achanak se suicide kyu karne gayi? (I can't understand why did Bhavya tried to attempt suicide?)

J: Radhe! Tum to the waha par... Tumhe to pata hona chahiye... Zaroor tumne kuch aisa kaha jisme Bhavya khudko control na kar pakar suicide karne chali thi.. (Radhe! You were there... You should know... Definitely you've told something to her and she couldn't resist the hurt and gone to suicide...)

Radhe (Rudra) doesn't responds...

G (Angry): Kya hua! Tum chup kyu ho? Jo kaha ja rahe hai vo batao... Aaj tumhare liye meri behen marne tak ja rahi thi! Kya chahte ho tum! Usko khatam na karne ke aage tumhe shanti nahi mil raha na! (What happened! Why're you quiet? Respond to the answer... For you today my sister was going to die! What do you want! You can't get peace till you kill her na!)

Radhe (Rudra): Areyy yo maari galti na se... Aise vo thaare jaan de deve se manne ko na pata tha... Mai to uske paas daurke gaya tha use bachane ke liye... Par usse aage hi... (Areyy this isn't my fault... I even didn't understood that she'll give up her life... I went running to her to save her... But before that only...)