Promo

Here's an interesting promo....

Bhavya was hurt again even on Rudra's birthday as Rudra had to misbehave with her when he noticed Abhay spying on him...
She couldn't control the pain at all and.....

B: Rudra!!!!!

And she slits her wrist...
But suicide attempt foiled....
And after such dangerous attempt she made herself clear that she's a widow and her husband Rudra has died two months ago and that guy is Radhe...
The next day she appears in a widow garb...
Everyone gets surprised seeing her...

J: Ye kya Bhavya? Tumhara pati.... (What's this Bhavya? Your husband....)

B: Mera pati marr chuka hai!!!! (My husband is dead!!!!)

This line hurt Rudra from the core of his heart...
Without saying any word, he went to his room and was in full of sorrow...
But then the shocking one...

B: Mai tumse shaadi karna chahti hu Abhay!! Rudra ko mai bhulna chahti hu... (I want to marry you Abhay!! I want to forget Rudra....)

Abhay: Sacchhi!! (Really!)

B: Mucchi! (Yes it is!!)

Abhay went happy...

Did Bhavya really assumed him as Radhe at last?
Did she really realized that Rudra is dead?
Or is she still acting in front of Rudra so that Rudra can finally reveal his character?
And the most important one....
Will Rudra reveal his original character to Bhavya and will tell the whole story about his identity convertion?

Its going to end soon and so the interest is growing much more....
Keep reading and be till the end!
With regards,
Diya...