Part 16

This is the next part...

EPISODE 1

Rudra and Bhavya reached home from the godown in the evening...
Everyone was very happy...
Rather Abhay and Saumya was very angry and was disappointed too.. They didn't returned to Oberoi Mansion.... They went to any other place... Abhay was planning something to do on Bhavya's birthday.... He's trying a plan so that Bhavya remembers her this years birthday forever...

Abhay: Aisa kuch karna hoga jisse vo apni yeh birthday puri zindagi ke liye yad rakhe... (We'll do like this so that Bhavya remembers her this year's birthday forever...)

Saumya: Haa Rudra use propose karega aur vo humesha ye yaad rakhegi.... Hai na... Kuch aur bhi hai kya... (Yaa Rudra will propose Rudra and she'll remember forever....)

Abhay: SHUT UP! Aisa kuch nahi hoga... (SHUT UP! Nothing will happen like this..)

Saumya: Yeh to tumne pehle plan karne ke samaye bhi kaha tha.. Kuch hua... Nahi sab kuch ho gaya (This you also told in the first  plan... Anything happened... No everything happened...)

Abhay: Tumhari plan bhi fail hogayi hai ha... (Your plan too failed okk...)

Saumya: Agar tum meri baat thik se sune hote to aisa kuch nahi hota... Mere paas ek dumdar plan hai.. Suno... (If you listened to my words then nothing can happen like this... I have a great plan... Listen...)

Saumya narrates her plan to Abhay...

In the Oberoi Mansion,
Bhavya was in the kitchen... She was thinking deep about something...

B (In mind): Ye achanak mujhe aur Rudra se aisa kyu hone laga... (Why suddenly this happened to me and Rudra...)

She immediately went to Rudra's room and saw he was too busy thinking...

B: Rudra.... Rudra....

R: Aaa hmmm....

B: Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi... (I have a talk with you..)

R: Mujhe bhi... (I too...)

B: Kya? (What?)

R: Ye sab koun kar raha hai hume pata lagana hi hoga..   (We have to find out who's doing all these....)

B: Yaa Rudra...

R: Aur tum kya bolne wali thi... (And what were you saying...)

B: Mai bhi yahi bolne ja rahi thi.. (I too going to tell you that....)

R: Oh.. Tum ek kam karo... Abhay aur Saumya se pooch ke ao ki unn dono ka kal koi work to nahi hai na... (Oh.. You do one thing... Go and ask Abhay and Saumya whether they have any work tomorrow or not...)

B: Okk.....

Bhavya went to Saumya's room but she couldn't find Saumya anywhere... Then she went to the garden but there also she couldn't find anyone... Abhay too is also missing...

B: Ye dono kaha gaye? (Where did they both go?)

Bhavya came back to Rudra's room...

R: Kya hua? Hai unke koi kam? (What happened? Do they have any work?)

B: Kaise pata lagaye? (How will I know?)

R: Kyu tumne pucha nahi? (Why you didn't ask them?)

B: Kise puchu.. Vo dono to hai hi nahi.. (Whom will ask... They both are not there only..)

R: Nahi hai.. Garden mei dekhi tum... (Not there... Did you see in the garden...)

B: Har jagah dekhi par unn dono ko kahi bhi nahi mili... Kaha gaye ye dono...(I searched them everywhere but I couldn't find them... Where did they both go?)