Part 24

Enjoy this part...

Rudra gave the cake to bake..

Teacher: So the cake it given to bake.. Ab kya aap aapke wife ke baare kuch bolna chahenge? (So the cake it given to bake.. Now would you like to tell anything about your wife?)

R: Bhavya!! Bhavya is that girl who has changed my life.. Earlier mere lefe sirf aur sirf black and white the.. But Bhavya ne mrte life mei colours se bhar diya hai.. A cute, chubby, innocent girl.. (Bhavya!! Bhavya is that girl who has changed my life.. Earlier my life was only black and white.. But Bhavya has filled colours in that.. A cute, chubby, innocent girl..)

Rudra narrates about Bhavya and that has been recorded in the shoot..
After sometime everyone felt a smell of burning..

R: She's burning!!

Teacher: Not she!! I think cake burn ho raha hai! (Not she!! I think the cake is burning!)

R: Oh God!!! Oh o..

Rudra goes to take out the hot bowl and gets a burning shock...

R: Ohhhh!!! Ohh!!

Teacher: Aa careful carefil!!!

R: Oh God!! Ye to pura ka pura kala bann gaya.. Ab kya hoga!! (Oh God!! This has been fully black.. Now what to do!!)

Teacher: Karna kya!! You've to make again.. (What to do!! You've to make again..)

R: What!! Phirse!! Phirse ye aande, maida and all.. Oh God!! (What!! Again!! Agaik this eggs, flour and all.. Oh God!!)

Teacher: Yes!!

Helper: Aapko dekhke to ye lag raha hai ki kitchen ke baare mei bohot kuch jante hai!!! To isse pehle kab kitchen gaye the? (Seeing you its being understood that you know many things about kitchen!! How many times you've entered the kitchen?)

R: That only sometimes hum tino bhai milke pasta banate hai.. Vo bhi bare bhaiya hi sab arrangements karte hai.. Aur kuch din pehle Bhavya ke liye Puri banate huye sab maida idhar udhar.. (That only sometimes we three brothers make pasta.. That bare bhaiya only make all the arrangements.. And some days before I have entered to make Puri for Bhavya that all flour and all..)

Student: Arey hota hai! Mai bhi new married hu! Pehle kuch nahi janti hu!! Par ab sab janti hu.. Aur ab mere husband ke birthday ke liye cake banana sikhne aayi hu.. (Arey it happens! I'm also new married! First I didn't know anything!! But now I know everything.. And now I'm learning to make cake for my husband's birthday..)

R: Oh!! Par ye agar aise cake mere wife ne dekhe to vo to Durga Maa se meri aakal ko lekar baath karegi.. (Oh!! But if my wife sees this black cake then she'll talk to her Durga Maa about my brain..)

The teacher laughs..

Teacher: Its okay!! Aap kal aakar phirse kar lena.. And we're here to help you right! (Its okay!! You come again tomorrow.. And we're here to help you right! (Its okay!! You come again tomorrow..)

R: Okay! I'll do that..

Rudra notices the shoot is still going..

R: Nahi nahi! Ye scenario video mei mat lena.. Mere ye halat mei vo cake na taste karke sirf hasenge.. (No no! Don't take this scenario in the video.. Seeing my condition, she'll not taste the cake but she'll only laugh..)

The teacher giggles..

R: Okk so!! I'll be coming tomorrow.. Ye time mei hi.. (Okk so!! I'll be coming tomorrow.. At this time..)

Teacher: Sure sure!!

R: Bye everyone!

Rudra greetes goodbye and went..
Teacher sees the cake and laughs..