Lavendar and Crystal

Start from the beginning

"Great singing." Harry chimes in. "Seriously, I'll give you my managers number. He'd love to work with you." Harry says sarcastically, squeezing my hip as I snigger to myself.

Angels eyes flick between Harry and I, unamused by our little game. "I expect this from her, Harry. But from you... I'm shocked." Angel scoffs, pulling his hair into a low ponytail as it's obviously getting in his way from how hot it is today.

"I'm your boss." I scold, leaning forward on the bar.

"Mmhm. And I've just worked for two hours, alone, whilst you went god knows where." Angel spits back, leaning equally far onto the bar as I did.

"You shouldn't be on your phone at work." I fire back, looking down to his tinder profile still open. Angel was quick to turn his phone off and fling it in his pocket, and I heard Harry exhale a laugh.

Standing up straight again, I take Harry's hand in mine, and lead him through the bar, to the door to my room.

"Have fun shagging!" Angel yells as we disappear up the stairs, the door closing heavily behind us.

I go to walk into the kitchen, but before my feet can reach the threshold, two muscular arms wrap tightly around my waist. My head went light as my whole world turned upside down, my feet being sweeped off the floor and my head now staring at Harry's ass.

"Harry!" I squeal in reflex.

Harry starts to spin me round as he held me possessively over his shoulder with his one arm. "What was that?" He says mockingly, acting like he can't hear me.

My hands hit playfully against his back as I laugh - the handles of the present bag wrapped securely round my wrist - begging him to put me down. Harry stopped abruptly, causing my brain to hit against the side of my head slightly from the sudden stop of motion. His feet take a few long strides across my house, and I continue hitting him on the back.

"Harry! You're going to drop me." I desperately reason, and all I hear is his laugh against my eardrums. I feel the strings of the present bag slowly slipping from my wrist and my fingers grasp it frantically, in hope to stop it falling.

"Drop you?" Harry questions, pushing my bedroom door open. "Like this?" He asks, tossing me down onto my bed weightlessly like it was nothing. I bounced off the soft, floral throw covering my bedsheets as my eyes focused on his emeralds gazing over me. Harry's face was masked with a playful smile, as he leaned over me.

I sat up, forcing him to straighten his posture as I did so, and pulled the present bag onto my lap. Dipping the bed down slightly, Harry sat down next to me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Open it." Harry hums, wrapping his arms around my waist again. As my hands carefully open the bag, I feel my weight slowly being pulled up onto Harry's lap. He burrows his head into my neck, placing light, feathered kisses against my skin as I pulled a small parcel out.

It was a rectangle, wrapped in brown paper, secured with brown string. Very classic.

"Sorry the bag and the presents don't match." He mumbles against my skin as my fingers hook under the string

"Don't worry." I soothe, carefully pulling the string off the present. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I felt an unexpected aroma of nerves fill my body.

Yes. Harry did get me a car. Yes. I am extremely grateful. But he caught me offguard with it, and it's pretty hard not to like a car. Whatever's in this box is something he's taken the time to buy, wrap, decorate - it's something he thinks I like. I'm not intending to not like it, I'm certain I'll love it, however, I can't help but have slight pressure.