Angel

Primrose' POV:

After collecting my bags from the hotel, I made it to the airport. The staff were surprisingly helpful in finding me the next flight to fly home on. While flying home, all I could think about was Dan. I can't bare to face him after everything that happened. God I hope he packed up all his stuff and left.

I didn't manage to board a flight until 7:00pm, and thankfully, it only had one stop. All together, I only gathered around 4 hours of sleep on my 15 hour journey. But, it's nice to be back home.

"Thank you so much Pete!" I say while shutting my door behind me. Pete's a friend - he's one of the local taxi drivers.

I take a long look at the front of the pub, taking in the sea breeze and warm, golden sun.

Dragging my suitcase up the stairs, I push open the doors and am immediately struck by the smell of beer and chips

Dragging my suitcase up the stairs, I push open the doors and am immediately struck by the smell of beer and chips. Living in a seaside town, it's a given that everybody wants fish and chips. As it's only 11:00AM, it isn't too busy. I approach the bar, catching Angel in the corner of my eye. He's got is back to me, cleaning something in the sink.

"Umm, excuse me sir. I'm looking for a man by the name of Angle, or is it Fairy? He's quite tall, super annoying." I say in an exaggerated tone. Angel whips his head round, his long hair flowing with the movement.

"Bitchhhhhhhhh!" He screams while leaning over the counter and pulling me in close. "I have missed you so much! Why the hell are you back a day late?! Girl tell me everything." He says dramatically, while releasing me from the hug and leaning his elbows on the bar.

"Okay first of all, I missed you too. Second of all, you are going to die at what happened." I reply, crossing my legs and leaning in closer to him.

"Dan and I had an awful week. We fought, and fought a bit more, then fought a lot more after that. It was the last night, and - to apologise - he offered to take me out for dinner. Instead, I took him to a bar." I began.

"You, went to a bar? Ooo child I don't know who this bitch is in front of me, but she is not Primrose Everly!" Angel teased, whipping his hair over his shoulder.

"So we got to the bar, and obviously he was manhandling me again." I continued, watching Angel roll his eyes in disgust. Angel never liked Dan, he always said I should leave him and run away with him to Australia to date big, tan men. "Just before we entered the bar, I sent Dan flying onto the floor!" I laughed, and Angel let out an ungodly snort.

"Girl, you needa give me whatever's in Jamaican water cuz you out here on your X game shit." He said, while giving me many melodramatic hand gestures.

"So we got to the bar, and as Dan was getting us drinks, I locked eyes with the most beautiful man I've ever seen. He was so beautiful, that I fell over. Then Dan ran to the rescue and helped me up. And for the rest of the night I didn't see the man. Dan and I just had fun. I know - surprise of the century! Anyways, I asked Dan to do karaoke with me, and he blew up, pinned me against the wall by the throat, then yanked me by the wrist out the bar. I honestly thought he was going to kill me! But then, this man, this big, tall, very nicely scented man grabbed Dan by the shoulder and forces him to let go of me." I go on, and Angel watches me like my face is playing the finale of RuPauls DragRace.