Phonecalls

Primrose's POV:

As I was mopping up the last of the spilt breakfast, I heard someone storming up the stairs. Glancing at the clock, it was 10:21am and a Tuesday, so it wouldn't be a worker coming to get me - Tuesday is always the quietest day.

"Primrose!" Angel shouts, slamming my door open and sniping me out. He storms over to me, taking my hand and dragging me down to the couch. Angel pushes me to sit down in front of him, and leans over me intimidatingly. "Would you like to explain who I just saw?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I lie. I love Angel when he's angry, he gets all flustered - it's so funny.

"Oh, so I didn't just see Harry walking out of your apartment door. And I didn't just have a conversation with him?" Angel barks, his hands flying all over the place.

"You had a convo with him? Ooo tell me what you spoke about!" I say, tapping the space next to me for him to sit down.

"Well..." Angel begins, perching on the sofa next to me, crossing his legs and placing his hands over his knees. "...it wasn't much of a convo. Just a 'hi Angel' from Harry, and a strangled 'hello' from me. Girl I was so shocked to see him. Wow his morning voice sounds so goo-... PRIMROSE!" Angel shouts, realising I managed to distract him from his question.

I break out into a historical laughter, throwing my hands on my stomach as I struggle to breathe. Angel just glared at me unimpressed, as he tapped his fingers on his knee impatiently. "Are you done yet?" He spits.

Wiping a tear from under my eye, I sit back up to face him, and place my hands over his - giving him a warm smile. "Yes, sorry. You're just so easy to distract." I laugh, but Angel just rolls his eyes.

"After I went upstairs yesterday afternoon, I stayed up here until late at night. I went downstairs to get a drink because I needed something that would help me feel better and escape." Angels eyes widened as I explain how I wanted alcohol. This is a huge shock to anyone who knows me, because I never drink. That's probably how I got so drunk in Jamaica.

"I put on my sad playlist, and drank my troubles away while the rain poured outside. I started to cry, and before I knew it I was on the floor sobbing. But then, I heard some banging and it was Harry at the window. I opened the door, and shouted at him. Told him to piss off basically then slammed the door in his face. But then I opened it again and kissed him. Then it got late and he fell asleep here. And by that, I mean I told him to stay here." I inhale sharply, after explaining everything so quickly.

"Did you sleep together?" Angel asks.

"Yeah, I just said tha- NO! Angel no we didn't!" I realise what he meant, and hit his arm playfully.

"So... what's all this mess?" Angel points around my apartment.

"Oh, I made him breakfast but then he scared me and I smashed the food everywhere. Then we made more food and danced around to songs. Was a great morning." I smile to myself.

"Where is he now?" Angel asks again.

"Why all the questions?" I tease. "He's gone back to his hotel to shower and get changed. We're spending the whole day together - so I'm not working today." I explain, standing from the couch again and heading to the kitchen.

"I like this." Angel says to himself.

"Hmm?"

"I mean, I like you - like this. Happy, care free, taking time to yourself. It's nice to see this. I haven't seen you this happy in a long time."

I sigh, placing the bag of flour down and walking over to Angel, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Love you." He whispers.