Lavendar and Crystal

A/N: sorry for late upload been revising loads recently xx ALSO THIS CHAPTER STINKS IM SORRY ITS SO BAD

Primrose's POV:

Pulling up into my parking spot, I turned down the Stevie Nicks CD still blaring through the speakers and removed the key from its slot under the wheel, securing it safely in my pocket. Harry's arm glided off my shoulders, and I watched from the corner of my eye as he began hunting under the seat of the car again.

His brown curls covered his face as his muscular arms fumbled around whatever he was hiding. 'Fuck sake.' He mumbled to himself, as the sound of paper ruffling filled the silence between us.

Abruptly, he sat up, pulling a crumpled bag up with him. His large hands spent a few moments flattening out the creases, before he peeped inside and checked everything was still in tact.

Pretending I hadn't seen anything, I looked around the car park, flicking my eyes between everyone walking around. My fingers toyed with each other in attempt to distract myself from glancing back over at Harry, who was now staring directly at me. His hand sneaks up to my knee, falling flat against it and shaking my leg slightly to gage my attention.

My head turned to face Harry, who was sat with a slightly crumpled, red gift bag in his lap.
"Don't think this car is all I got you, birthday girl." He smiles, passing me the bag.

My fingers reluctantly take it, and my eyes stay trained on Harry's in slight shock. "You don't need to give me anything else, Harry." I say, placing my hand over his on my knee. "This car is more than I ever could've dreamed of-,"

"You're not going to talk your way out of these gifts too, P." Harry cuts me off, laughing as he speaks. "Just take the bloody bag and get out the car." He teases, popping open the door and letting his long legs stretch his body out the car.

As I go to grab the handle, I notice that Harry had already made his way round the car, and was opening the door for me.

"M'lady." He bows, putting his hand out for me to take.

"How did you... I-," I stammer, stepping onto the rough pavement.

"Long legs." Harry winks, locking our fingers together and walking me round the corner onto the street.

Harry and I entered the bar with the same look of happiness on our face, his arm now slinked around my waist, me carrying the bag in my other. The room was almost empty: one table was occupied in the back corner by elderly women all drinking coffee's, deeply engaged in conversation. A girl probably my age sat nearer the bar, her table covered in work as she typed away on her laptop.

Angel walked leisurely through the kitchen door, eating a few chips he'd nicked from the chefs. He didn't notice our arrival, as he stood behind the bar with his head low - his long locks shielding his face from the surroundings - whilst he scrolled on his phone. "...cover girl..." he sung quietly, swaying to the beat of his own singing. "...put the bass in your walk..."

Harry and I exchanged the same look as we fought back our laughter.

"...head to toe, let your whole body-,"

"Angel!" I interrupt.

"Fucking cu," Angel jumps, darting his head up to look at me and Harry. "For fuck sake, Prim. That's the second time you've snuck up on me."
Angel scolds, placing his hand on his hip.

"We didn't sneak up on you. We've been here for like 5 minutes." I say, watching Angels expression melt.

"You mean-,"