I Feel Loved

{ADULT SCENES INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER}

A/N: I felt bad for the previous chapter, so I was going to publish this the next day, but then it was my birthday and I lost track of time.
HOPEFULLY this makes up for my absence ;)

es hora de comer....

Primroses POV:

"Angel, can you get that please?" I yell from my attic as a quiet hum of the doorbell vibrates through the building. Angel's heavy footsteps race down the creaky wooden stairs as I continue to squeeze my way through the confined space, the shy light of my phone torch leading the way. It's December 16th - long after I originally would've wanted to get the Christmas decorations out - but the only time I could find with how busy I've been recently.

Winter isn't a busy time for customers, and the closer we get to Christmas, the more the locals disperse across the country and spend time with their families. Usually, I would too, but, with the promise to Harry of seeing his family, I'm staying put. Angel isn't that happy I'm leaving - no surprises there - and with his current views on Harry very much still standing, I'm not bothering to try and lighten his mood.

Angel and I spend this free time doing any maintenance jobs, refurbishments, cleaning, and planning for the upcoming year in terms of finances and customer appeal. It's often an extremally stressful time, so adding on the unspoken tension between us given the news of my departure... I can only begin to imagine how stressful this is going to be.

Shuffling to the farthest corner, I finally reached the vacant space I strategically leave for moments just like these. I sat in the gap, and began dragging the boxes filled with decorations to the exit. As I moved the last one, I heard the return of Angel, followed by a very low, dragging sound.

"It was the tree!" Angel yelled, his voice clearer as he stood below me. His hands reached up into the open slot joining the two rooms, one by one dragging the boxes down as I pushed them towards him.

I've missed Harry a lot since he left again, but it hasn't been the ordinary sadness that usually embodies my loneliness. It was tormenting, torturing me day in day out until I snapped: whether that be physically or emotionally, visibly or mentally, I would break. After what happened when I got back from London, I thought that was the final time. Little did I know it would only be the first. The start of a twisted awakening of evil in my subconscious. An unwelcomed presence taking hostage of my happiness.

"That's all the boxes." I yell, wriggling back and jumping down onto the floor. Angel unwrapped the tree from its protective plastic netting as I began eagerly rummaging through the boxes, pulling various decorations from within.

The morning was cold and quiet - fresh sun beamed down on the sea, bouncing off the waves and gliding effortlessly through my windows. A low hum of Christmas music filled the room with spirit as we decorated, slowly bringing the room to life. I wrapped fairy lights around the wooden beams structuring the lounge, and placed a simple, green reef filled with red berries on my front door. The branches of the tree sprawled out in release into my living room, causing Angel to stumble back momentarily.

Lifting my chosen ball balls for this years theme, I bought them over to my table and began hanging them over the needles. Over the years, my mums posted me many varying decorations carrying many different themes, including white, silver, gold, pink and red. To keep it simple, I chose gold this year: the warmth of the fairy lights and the basic beauty of gold bought a sense of safety and comfort to my house, something very much needed recently.

"You can't put those on yet!" Angel raced over and stopped my hand from hanging another ball. "You have to wait a few hours to let the branches fully drop." He takes off the decorations, carefully placing them back in their boxes.