After Show

Primrose's POV:

"You could talk to me, love?"

A familiar, warm, comforting voice speaks through the microphone. My body jolts in shock at the sudden noise, turning to face the stage. My eyes widened and a smile grew rapidly over my face, as I stared at the man I'd missed oh so much once again. But this time... it was just us two in the room.

"Bye mum." I end the call abruptly, tossing my phone carelessly into my pocket as I race back to the barrier, desperately trying to jump over it. My skirt was too tight on my legs, limiting me from climbing over the metal separating me from Harry.

He laughed: his long legs jumping him effortlessly off the stage and walking him directly in-front of me. Without hesitation, I grabbed his face with my hands, pulling it forward as our lips collided heavily into a long awaited kiss. Harry immediately took control of the moment, bringing his dominant hands to the back of my delicate bodysuit, their span taking up the entirety of my body. His touch was comforting and warm - it was a familiar sensation my body had been deprived of for so many weeks. However, it was also controlling and hypnotic, causing my breathing to freeze and my thoughts to run blank as all my focus shot to him.

Harry's lips locked perfectly with mine like the final piece of a puzzle as we kissed. They were supple and delicate to a point where I found myself fearing damaging them. But, in this moment, I didn't care. I didn't care if anyone was watching, I didn't care what I looked like, I didn't care if my skirt was riding up again - none of it mattered. Because right now... it was just Harry and I.

He moved his hands to sit on his fingertips, running them up and down my spine slowly creating a wave of satisfaction so strong all my hairs stood on end. Trailing round to his neck, I took a loose hold of his hair at the bottom of his neck, causing his breathing to pick up. Harry bought his lips away from mine momentarily, resting his forehead on mine as our hot, heavy breaths mixed between us. Allowing him to keep control of this moment, I waited for his next move as the smell of tobacco and vanilla found itself back in my nose again.

Harry exhaled a small laugh, his lips pulling into a smirk as he raised his head, dragging his bottom lip teasingly over mine. I swallowed harshly, using everything in me to not smash our lips together again.

"This won't do." Harry whispered, drawing his hands down to snake around my waist. I squealed as he so gracefully lifted me over the barrier, hooking me over his shoulder and turning to face the stage - sitting me down on it. His body stood in between my legs which I wrapped closely round his waist, my skirt bunching up around my hips again.

Our lips connected again, yet this time moved in correlation for a much deeper, slower, more passionate kiss. Harry held my hips as I held the sides of his face, our lips dancing over one another's for what felt like the first time. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, each beat rattling my body to a point where I felt giddy with adrenaline.

"Harry..." I mumble into the kiss, trying to pull my lips away from his.

"Mmhm..." he hums back, trailing his hands to my back and pushing my body even closer onto his. My head naturally rolls back as Harry's lips trail to my neck, planting kisses against the sensitive skin in the spots he knows I love.

"Hi." I force out, trying to get some form of conversation out.

"Hi, baby." He coos into my ear, his hot breath cushioning my skin. I pull his head carefully to sit in front of mine, my eyes locking with his emeralds so easily it was like I never left.

My lips pull into a smile, as I peck another, quick kiss into Harry's lips. "How are you?" I ask, kissing his lips again.

Harry laughs, reaching up and tucking a curl behind my ear - cupping my face momentarily with his hand as he did. "I'm good." He now kisses my lips. "You?"