New Years Eve

A/N: Thankyou for understanding why I haven't updated xxx

Primroses POV:

"Harry did this?" Angels voice falls to a whisper of disbelief, lightly raising my arm into the light to examine the hand shaped bruise my wrist was wearing as a bracelet. "Primrose... what happened?" He exhaled his words shakily, looking up at me with weary eyes.

"Uhm..." I struggle to talk as all I can do is stare in confusion at how calm Angel is about all of this. I mean, he isn't exactly in love with Harry right now; I figured he would've driven himself to London and shot him as soon as he saw the bruises.

"We just- well, basically... Dan happened." I breathe in harshly, Angel's eyes widening at the unexpected mention, dropping my wrist carefully to my side. "He messaged me, and called me. Harry picked up, Harry got mad. You know how he gets with Dan: defensive and protective for me. And then I started to panic. Like an attack, and-," My explanation is mismatched fragments of sentences as I struggle to hold back my tears. Angel wraps me in a hug, guiding me to sit with him at the sofa as a few glossy beads tare down my skin.

I was crying, but I didn't know why. I couldn't decide whether I was just traumatised, if talking to someone about it just overwhelmed me, or if I'm still hurt by what Harry did.

"Take a deep breath." Angel speaks quietly, and I do as he instructs: steadying my breaths and clearing my eyes for a few seconds. "Now, tell me what happened."

"Dan messaged me from his new number, and he then called me. Harry got super angry and started yelling at him, then a little bit at me which almost sent me into a panic attack. But, I forced myself to follow him and then I went to take the phone and he just grabbed me." Angel gasps as I finish my sentence, and I flatten my lips into a line, nodding as if I were agreeing with his shocked state.

"Please don't hate Harry any more than you already do." I feel the need to plead out, taking his hands in mine as I look at him through my teary eyes.

"Primrose, I-"

"I know you really don't like me being with him, and I know you probably want to kill him, but I need you to believe me when I say that he didn't mean it." The words practically fall from my mouth as Angel listens silently and expressionlessly.

"He loves me, Angel. He's in love with me."

"And you're in love with him." Angel continues my thought, wiping a tear away from under my eye.

I nod, slouching into his lap so we were both lounged against the sofa.

"Primrose, I know I've been vocal about my feelings on Harry, but I could never hate someone you love. I just want the best for you, which is why I believe you when you tell me he didn't mean to hurt you. But I will always have my suspicions, because I only want the best for you." He kisses my forehead, rubbing my shoulder comfortingly.

"Will you still come tonight?" I question, sitting up slightly so he could hear me clearly.

"Of course. Who would I be to pass up spending New Years Eve at Harry Styles' house?"

After Harry and I left his family house, he drove me to a train station so I could spend a few days at home and pack some different clothes. Harry suggested we spend new years together, so I invited him to mine, however he insisted I bring myself and Angel to London. After a long conversation of warning Harry that Angel will either not come, or come and judge him for every single thing he does, Harry persuaded me to bring him.

Surprisingly, Angel was willing to come. He said that it was about time I went out partying with him, especially for new years. Harry also mentioned he might invite one of his friends in case me and him want to 'slip away', yet he didn't say who. Of course, Angels first reaction was 'oh my god, is he gay?' to which I replied with 'I don't know, but please don't try and get with Harry's friend.' We are staying over for the evening, so we can both drink and not have to travel home, as well as taking the train just because it's more practical.