After Dinner

A/N: Thankyou so much for 5k reads!! You all mean so much to me, and you have my endless love.

Also I really thought I did something with this chapter. I was writing it and was like "ooo this is a madness" then I read it back and realised it wasn't a madness.

Sorry x

Primrose's POV:

This evening, Harry and I were going out for dinner with his friend, Louis. I can't lie, I'm nervous. He clearly is very close with Louis, and I really want him to like me.  Harry's reassured me countless times over the day that Louis will love me, and that I should prepare myself for his 'forward personality'.

While Harry was in the shower, I rummaged through my bag to find something respectable to wear. At the bottom of my bag, was an item of clothing, folded neatly and tied up securely with string. I don't remember packing this. Pulling it out, a small tag hung from the string.

Primmy,
I saw this dress and almost died when I imagined how good you would look in it. Wear it on a night out with Harry. Pair it with your black denim jacket and your little heels! Call me after - I want details ;)
Angel xx

Shaking my head, I laughed to myself as I undid the string. When I stood up, I let the dress unfold itself. In front of me, was probably the most beautiful dress I've ever seen in my life.

It was a baby pink, satin mini dress covered in gold stars

It was a baby pink, satin mini dress covered in gold stars. Angel knows this is something I would never buy, and he also knows its something I would never wear. He always does this - buys me clothes - like that summer dress he bought me that I wore on mine and Harry's picnic date.

Dropping my towel, I put on my nicest lingerie, before slipping into the dress. I stood in front of the mirror for a few moments, flattening the material with my sweaty palms. I was nervous, and I wasn't hiding it very well. My damp curls hung on my shoulders, as I swivelled around; looking at my reflection intently. Talking myself into wearing this, is like a full fledged debate in my head. As insecure as I felt right now, it was nice to have a few moments not worrying about dinner.

I heard the bathroom door open, and a soaked Harry in his towel entered the bedroom. Watching his reflection as it walked up behind me, my eyes darted to meet the floor.

"That dress looks good on you, P." Harry compliments, slowly moving the hair from my shoulders to reveal my neck. As he lowers his head to rest on my shoulder, I feel his warm breath tingle against my skin. My eyes remain on the floor, tracing the patterns of the wood. Harrys arm snakes around my waist, pulling me the smallest bit closer to his body.

"Really good." He hums against my neck, planting a kiss against my skin. My whole stomach explodes with electricity, as I feel all my nerves simply melt away.

"Mmm, I don't really like it." I mumble, and Harry's grip of my waist tightens. "It's not very me."

"Look at yourself." Harry says quietly, yet his voice is stern and serious. "Prim, look at yourself in the mirror." He ushers my head up with his hand.
"Look how beautiful you are."