A Twisted Reality

A/N: Slightly late update because this is my LONGEST chapter to date. Just under 13,000 words and the wait is most definitely worth it hehehe.

AT THE ____ PLAY THE SONG LINKED

Primrose's POV:

My arm threw across the bed in a weak search for Harry, my hand patting around until I felt the warmth of his body against my palm. I hummed out in satisfaction, nuzzling closer to him as my eyes fluttered open, falling on Harry's as he sat against the headboard, beaming down on me and smiling.

"Merry Christmas, Primrose." His voice was low and quiet, deeper than usual telling me he hadn't been awake much longer than I had. I slink my arm under Harry's, holding it close to my chest and moving my head to look up at him clearer.

Christmas morning, in bed with Harry Styles - could my life get any more perfect than this?

"Merry Christmas." I hum out, kissing his bare arm gently as my eyes drifted shut again. My body didn't want to go back to sleep, it just wanted to enjoy this moment, treasuring the simplistic touch between us as the day I'd been waiting for was finally here.

Harry slouched down slightly, moving my head carefully to rest on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me, my whole body now blanketed in his touch. "What time is it?" I whisper.

"Not time for you to get up, yet." Harry exhales a quiet laugh, stroking my cheek with his pointer finger as I too laugh minimally at his joke, my body too engulfed by this relaxed state to do anything more than quirk my lips into a smile.

"Harry..." I force my eyes open. "We can't stay in bed forever, it's Christmas day."

"I would stay anywhere with you if it meant we would be together forever." Harry leans down and plants a gentle kiss against my lips, the simple sensation making my stomach erupt with happiness, my skin tingling as he pulled his lips from mine. My eyes lingered shut for a few moments, and I could feel Harry's presence still very near as his lips gazed over mine.

"Forever isn't long enough with you." I reply, my eyes opening once again on two beautiful emeralds, the greatest gift I could ever receive.

"It's 8:55am." Harry spoke, my head falling to rest on his chest again, the steady incline and decrease moving my body every time he breathed, his heartbeat pulsating through his skin and into my ear: a mesmerizing sound, so delicate and calm.

I sat up, rubbing my sleepy eyes with the palms of my hands to wake myself up more, before I swung my legs over the side of the bed, slipping into a pair of bed socks. Going to stand up, a force wrapped around my waist, dragging me over Harry's body as he clung me to his chest. His lips showered kisses all over my face, Harry trailing down my neck with the feathered feeling, before he took both my hands and kissed them, leaving his lips there slightly longer as I laughed at the ticklish sensation running up and down my spine from his affection. "I'm can't believe I'm actually spending Christmas with you." He sighed to himself, kissing my hands once more.

"Why?" I question in confusion, sitting up to straddle his waist as his hands no longer bound me down.

"I feel like I'm not good enou-"

On reflex, I press my hands still laced around his to his mouth, cutting off his speech all together as I refused to let him finish that sentence. "Don't say that, Harry. Not today, not ever." I give him a stern look, and when his head bobs up and down, I smile down on him, moving my hands to kiss his lips once more. Rolling from his body, I stand up, Harry cringing slightly as I stretched my body, having to click my bones to relieve the tension created in them from sleeping.