For Your Eyes Only

TRIGGER WARNING: assault

Primrose's POV:

It's been a few days since Harry left, and I haven't shut up to Angel about him. Every time the post comes I immediately scan through it, praying he's sent me something. Every time my phone buzzes, or rings, I hope it's him calling. But alas - nothing.

I'm not angry he hasn't spoken to me recently, I know he's super busy. I just miss him. Angel thinks I'm in love with him. When he told me that, I whacked him over the head. In love with him - is he ridiculous? I've only seen him twice!

Things at work have been... slow. Business isn't bad - there's still plenty of customers - but the days just seem to drag on and on. The seconds seem slower, the days longer, the nights lonelier. I sleep where he lay: there's still a trace of his scent on the pillowcase. The morning after he left, I woke up and looked down to my waist, hoping to feel that same heavy arm slinked over it.

It wasn't there - of course it wasn't. He wasn't there.

Last night, I went into my laptop and watched all of something called One D day. It was some sort of event where they dedicated an entire day to their fans. Harry was so funny - naturally funny. The part where he threw his 6"0 self at the bodyguard. Such an idiot! It made me miss him even more.

I know he told me I could stay with him soon, but I'm not sure how much I believe him. The last thing he needs is for me to be getting in the way of everything. Although, I would love to see the process of such magic. Music is such a beautiful thing. It's more of an experience than a song. Getting that ability to contact hidden emotions you didn't know you had. Being able to attach yourself to certain lines.

After finishing One D day, I actually listened to some of their music. Only a couple of songs though, and I can't for the life of me remember their names. I just went into Spotify and shuffled One Direction. There was this one song... I don't recall the name. But I do remember a lyric. It went something like

For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart.

The lyric was just so pure, so raw. And the way Harry sang it... just wow. Don't get me wrong, the whole song was breathtaking. But that line made my heart ache. I just wanted to hug him and never let go. To remove of whatever pain caused him to feel like that. What am I saying? I don't even know if he wrote that song. Something tells me he did though.

Once the song finished, I lifted up the letter I placed back on my bedside table, and read it again - hearing his voice say every word. Standing up slowly, I walked over to my phone. For around 10 minutes I just looked down at it, not sure what to do. It was late - beyond late - it was like 3:00am. But I needed to call him. I needed to tell him I loved hi-

Loved him? I needed to tell Harry, that I loved him? I've never said that before. Sure I've thought it - I've thought about falling in love with him since Jamaica. But that was 4 weeks ago. You can't fall in love in 4 weeks?!

Can you?

Shaking my head, I hastily went back to my bed, leaving the letter next to my phone. Rolling over to face my wall, I vigorously tugged my duvet up far enough that the phone was out of view. Convincing myself I was tired, I squeezed my eyes shut. I lay there, forcing myself to sleep, probably for an hour. Letting out a grunt, I gave up and rolled onto my back. I stared at the ceiling for the rest of the night. Just thinking.

Thinking about what would happen if I did love Harry.

What would happen if he loved me back.