Stay

A/N: should I change all my chapter names to numbers??

Primrose's POV:

I managed to calm Harry down, ushering him out the bed and into the shower. As I turned to leave, he reached out for my wrist, stopping me.

"Stay." He whispered.

I froze at the word. Does he want me to shower with him? I- why am I even hesitating? This isn't even about me, this if about Harry. You're doing this for Harry.

Turning around, I took Harry's hand in mine and joined him under the warm water. There was no intimacy between us, this was pure. Harry just wanted my company while he washed away all his troubles. I watched as he threw his head back in the water, allowing it to trickle through his curls, down his muscular back, hugging his thighs.

I didn't know what to do to be honest. I just sort of stood in the corner, watching like a supportive mum on the sidelines of her sons football game. Feels like I should have pom-poms and be shouting 'give me an H!'.

Harry reached out and took his shower gel, squeezing it onto a loofah and lathering it up. He began scrubbing his body in light, circular motions, and I watched as he slowly became immersed in the white foam.

Turning to face me, I saw the glimmer in his eye vanish as he noticed my awkward stance. My arms were wrapped around my stomach, and I was slouched on one leg, my eyes trained on the floor. Harry walked up to me, removing my arms from my body and meeting my fingertips with his. He smiled at me reassuringly as he lead me into the downfall of the water. I breathed in sharply as the hot water covered my body, removing the sleep deprived atmosphere growing around me.

I gasped in shock at a sudden sensation on my back, my stomach arching slightly forward on reflex. "Shhhh, just me, love." Harry coos over my shoulder, as he slowly washed my back with the mint scented shower gel.

He placed one hand on my shoulder for comfort, and I placed my hand over his as if to say 'thankyou'. As he made his way up my back, I heard a small splash against the floor of the shower, and looking down, I saw the loofah. Harry's other hand met my shoulder, and both hands slowly glided along my slick skin, wrapping around each other until Harry was hugging me from behind.

I was still extremely rigid in my movements, as Harry rested his head next to mine. His heart was gently tapping my back, the slow, rhythmic beating soothing my growing anxiousness.

"You alright, P?" Harry asks quietly, kissing my temple lightly.

"Mmhm." I shrug off the question, keeping my head locked on the wall in front of me.

"Don't lie." He teases lightly, and I take a deep breath in.

"Just never done... this, before." I admit, not feeling better in the slightest for telling him. Harry doesn't say anything for a few moments, he just holds me close to him as the water pours down on us both.

"Neither." He says simply.

"Then why did you-," I go to ask, but cut myself off.

"Ask you to shower with me?" Harry finishes my question, and I nod shyly in response. "You make me feel safe." He says simply, loosening the hug slightly as he noticed the rise in speed of my breathing. "Are you scared?"

"M'not scared. Just... nervous. Dan was never the kind of person to appreciate small moments like this, so we never had any." I explain shortly.

Harry's hold tenses slightly at the mention of Dan, which soon melts away at the arrival of my hand on his bicep. There's a small pause before he speaks, which has my nerves doing backflips. "We can get out if you want?" Harry offers, kissing my temple again as if he's constantly reassuring me he's here for me.