Unintentional Harm

A/N: hey guys, thank you for not being mad at me for taking a break. I'm back and ready to write again!! Hope this chapter makes up for it

Primrose's POV:

"Please take this suit!" I beg, pulling a red, floral suit from Harry's wardrobe. "This would look so good on stage." I hold the suit up against my body as I look in the mirror, admiring the way it sparkles under the light.

"I've got all my suits lined up already, P. Plus, I wore that suit a few years back when me and the boys did our final performance together. Wearing it again takes away that special moment." Harry explains, taking the suit from me and holding it out infront of him, gazing at it in such a way, it was almost as if all the memories came flooding back to him.

"How are you even going to fit 29 suits, along with day-to-day clothes, and toiletries in this tiny suitcase?" I question, bending down to help Harry stuff his belongings into a Gucci luggage set.

"Because..." He began, standing up and jumping back down onto is suitcase, attempting to further flatten the folded rectangles of fabric bulging over the zip. "...this is a carry on case. I'm taking this with me tomorrow when I go to San Francisco. The bulk of my luggage is already flown out there on behalf of Gucci."

Harry leaves for tour tomorrow. Today's the 17th September: his first show is on the 19th, and tomorrow morning to flies to San Fransisco. There's very faint animosity between us when we discuss Harry leaving. It's almost unintentional, which is why I don't get offended by it, yet I feel like Harry is still slightly sour about me not coming on tour with him. Understandable none the less, I try and move the conversation on. For example, Harry told me how he wants to take me to Rome, since I'm not coming on tour - passive aggressive, I know - so I ask about where he's staying, what arena he's in, so on an so forth.

"Shall we go out for dinner tonight?" I suggest, following Harry out the wardrobe into the bedroom. He falls onto the bed, bouncing off the mattress slightly as he made contact, before sinking into the duvet. Mirroring the action, I fall backwards into the duvet, squealing as I fly up into the air. Harry wraps his arms over my stomach to keep me from bouncing up again, and my tummy flutters as he strokes soft lines into my waist. "You know, considering we won't see each other for 3 months." I say quietly, rolling over to face Harry.

Reaching up, I move a stray curl from his face, resting my hand on Harry's cheek. "If it's okay with you, can we stay in tonight? Just me and you." Harry says quietly.

"Of course!" I reply, "but, I did have one place I wanted to take you before tonight."

Harry cocks an eyebrow at me, as a small smirk  spreads across his face. "Do you now?" He asks suspiciously, moving his hand to rest on my hip.

"Mmhm." I nod my head. "It won't take long."

"Where is it?" He questions quietly, flicking his eyes momentarily to my lips.

"It's a surprise." I say so quietly it could be considered a whisper.

"Give me a hint." Harry whispers, shuffling closer to me, and rolling onto his side to face me. We were centimetres apart as the only thing separating us was our hot breaths.

"No." I reply, rubbing small circles into Harry's cheek with my hand.

"But-," Harry begins.

My finger drags from Harry's cheeks onto his lips, pushing down slightly to halt his speech. "Shhhhhh." I hum. Harry reaches up and takes my hand, pushing light kisses into my finger still resting on his lip. "If we go now, you'll know what the surprise is sooner." I reason, watching Harry's eyes light up like a little boy in a store full of candy.