Source of Happiness

Primrose's POV:

Bliss: perfect happiness, great joy. Reaching a state of such joy that everything else becomes simply oblivious.

Waking up this morning with Harry was bliss. Total, utter bliss.

My eyes fluttered open to Harry's delicate lips pillowing small, butterfly-like kisses into my cheek and temple. His arms were wrapped protectively around my bare waist, holding me close to his body - so close that I could feel his heart beat. It was slow, rhythmic, relaxing. A constant reminder he was alive, and a reminder that I was alive as well: that everything I was experiencing was real.

"Morning, baby." Harry whispered quietly, his warm breath tingling against my neck.

"Mmm, morning." I hum back, looking up into his sleepy, hooded emeralds. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby." He laughs slightly, before falling silent for a few short moments as if he was reliving the night before. "You?"

"The best sleep I've had in a while." I smile, rolling over to face Harry. However, this small movement revealed the weak and frail state my body was in. I felt like jelly. Everything was limp and aching, and I could feel minor throbbing in specific areas over my thighs, arms and neck that were going to be extra bruised.

"Are you okay? Last night wasn't too much too soon for you, was it? You can tell me if it was, Prim, I'll understand. You know I'd understand. It's okay to not be okay." Harry rambled, and I couldn't help but laugh to myself about what he was saying. His tone was so caring and worried though, it made my heart want to explode from admiration. He's so compassionate towards me, it's nothing I've ever experienced before.

"Harry, I am absolutely, positively, 100%, no! 110%, okay. Last night wasn't too much for me. Last night was perfect." I lift my head and peck Harrys lips softly, before returning to my pillow again. Harry looked down on me with the biggest grin, before taking a childish peep under the covers. Not going to lie, I didn't expect that.

"You're... naked." He giggled to himself like a little girl.

My jaw hung open as I stared at him, completely shocked by what he just said. It didn't take long for a smile to take over though, whilst Harry just looked back at me with wide puppy eyes.

"Yes, Harry. And..." I took a swift look under the covers. "...so are you." I say back, rolling my eyes and laughing to myself.

Harry took another peek under the covers, before melodramatically putting his hand up to his mouth and flicking his eyes from me to the duvet. "I can see your boobies."

I swear to god this boy is a child. A literal child.

"It's not the first time you've seen them." I reply, shaking my head in disbelief.

"But, I was in the moment last night." Harry moans like a little boy, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"But you saw them before that? When you walked in and I was changing, or when I fainted in my towel and you changed me into a tshirt." I reason.

"It's not the same though. The first time, I didn't really see them because you zoomed out the room so fast. The second time was a serious situation, and I was more concerned about your wellbeing than looking at your... boobies." Harry laughs again.

"What are you getting at, Styles? Do you want to see them again, is that what it is? Because if you say boobies one more time I'm going downstairs." I scold teasingly, looking up to Harry.

"No, it's not that. It's just something new. It's a new step for us. I'm enjoying it, I feel a lot closer to you, a lot more connected with you." Harry says quietly against my cheek, before planting a small kiss.