Die From A Broken Heart (Chapter Fifty Six)

Elena's POV

you know if I were a boy, I think I could understand, how it feels to love a girl, I swear I'd be a better man. I'd listen to her because I know how it hurts. I walked up to the door and slowly opened it knowing I looked a mess. "Hi is this Austin's room?" The girl asked through the crack "uh yeah why?" I asked not wanting to know the answer honestly. "He told me to meet him here?" She smiled and I felt my heart sink again for the 100th time since I've been with Austin. "Well he's not here." I said shutting the door pissed.

I walked over to Mia and noticed she was still asleep, I slowly picked her up and opened the door to make sure jade was gone and walked to Shelby a room. "Can you watch her for a few minutes please I need to talk to Austin." I said handing Mia to Shelby "okay." She said half asleep. I walked back to our room and opened the door walking over to half naked Austin passed out on the bed. "Austin!" I yelled looking down at him "AUSTIN WAKE THE HELL UP." I yelled and he opened his eyes looking shocked. Then I did something I never thought I'd do.

I slapped him across the face. "I'm done. I'm done letting you make me feel this way. I had to cry myself to sleep while you were out getting another GIRL! Do you understand how much that hurts? I'm taking Mia back home to Texas tomorrow morning. I'm done letting you take me for granted. I've let you get away with so much! I've forgave you for so much! You're the love on my life by I'm clearly not yours. I've felt so damn bad for what I did and If you couldn't forgive me then you shouldn't have said you did! You should have strung me along."

"Why am I never enough for you Austin? Why when you drink you try to fill the void with another female?  I don't understand why I'm not enough and I guess I never will because I cried myself to sleep on the bathroom floor because of a broken heart you caused. Why do you have to drink to numb the pain? I don't understand at all why aren't I and your daughter enough? You do know you have a 50% chance this child is yours? How would you feel if some guy was treating Mia this way? How would you feel if you walked into our daughters room and found her on the bathroom floor crying herself to sleep?"

I took a breath and he just looked at me shocked, I had never really yelled at him like this. "I would kill the man who caused her to cry like that. No one will hurt my baby like that I can promise you that. What do you mean you're done?" He said looking at me still drunk "I mean I'm leaving you. And yeah that's the point, the way you're treating me a man may treat her that way one day." I said crossing my arms "you can't leave me I need you Elena, I need Mia" He said folding his arms. "Watch me." I said turning around grabbing my clothes and Mia's stuff in bags. "I'll rent a car." I said pulling out my phone and getting one ready for pick up in an hour it was already 6 in the morning and I was only a few hours from home.

"You can see Mia whenever you want but that's it. You don't need to see me anymore. So don't cal me unless it's about Mia. I'm done Austin I mean it this time." I said grabbing my bags and waking to the door. "Lanney please don't do this to me please." He started begging like I had earlier in the night and he didn't care he shrugged me off so I did the same I shrugged my shoulders "'maybe you should call jade." I said shutting the door and waking to Shelbys room where her and Mia were.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded "no I'm not but I have to do this. I'm going home and I don't want to talk about it right now, I will when I'm ready but not today." I said picking Mia up "I'm coming with. Let me wake diamanté." I nodded "hurry I just want to go home." I said and she nodded heading out of the room. After a while we were heading out of the hotel to the rental car place "Elena- Lanney please baby don't leave me." Austin said catching us in the lobby "I don't know a jade." He said looking at me "here kiss Mia". I said and he did "please Lanney." He said starting to cry. "Call me when you have your shit together and know what you want." I said walking out of the doors and into the car that would take us to the rental place.