Adore You (Chapter Eleven)

Elena's POV

It's been a week since the whole Dre thing, and we are currently getting on a plane to head to Los Angeles for an award show for Austin. I was excited I had a beautiful dress that I got to pick out, which was a fun adventure. I was very nervous about going to this award show, I had never been to one, I've never even been around a lot of famous people. Austin is the only famous person I've been around and he wasn't famous to me he was just Austin Post. "coming?" Austin said looking at me and I noticed I had stopped walking.

"yeah sorry, I'm just nervous," I said catching up to him and following him onto the plane where Dre was already on board sitting in a seat. I waved and he waved back but we didn't speak which wasn't surprising to me I was still upset with him. He didn't make the best impression on me the first time I met him. "Austin I'm a little scared to fly. I'm not a big fan of heights." I said looking at Austin as I took a seat and quickly put on the seatbelt. "relax Lanney you have to relax this plane is safe, probably safer than a car and you can bet your ass I'm not letting anything happen to you two." he said grabbing my hand.

"I appreciate the Austin and I know you'll protect us but you can't really stop a plane from going down." I said laughing I'm pretty sure it was a nervous laugh but still a laugh. "take a nap." Austin said laughing at me before kissing my cheek and I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes hoping this flight didn't last too long. My eyes were only closed for maybe 5 minutes when the opened wide " Lanney it's just the plane taking off." Austin said and I quickly grabbed his hand as squeezed as tight as I could.

"God, how long will the flight be?" I asked looking at him and he smiled "a few hours baby girl." I closed my eyes again but couldn't fall asleep so I just kept my eyes closed and sat there for a while. Eventually, I guess I must have fallen asleep because I was now being woken up by Austin grabbing my shoulder "Lanney we're about to land." he said and I sat up "put your seatbelt on." Austin said looking at me " it never came off in the first place." I said and he just laughed and put his on.

I grabbed his hand and just closed my eyes and waited for his plane to land. Finally, the plane landed and I was ready to get off. Dre didn't talk to me the whole flight which was whatever I guess. "I can carry my suitcase." I said to Austin but he didn't comply he grabbed my bag and I just followed behind him. "Austin I think we forgot my dress." I said stopping in my tracks and trying not to panic. "Lanney baby it will be at the hotel waiting for you." Austin said and I smiled getting into the rental car than was waiting for us.

We pulled up to the hotel after a pretty silent ride there. "wow nice hotel." I said looking up at it. " I got us a room to share but it has two beds so you don't have to sleep next to me if you don't want." Austin said and I nodded as we walked through the door. I was just happy to be away from Dre not because I didn't like him but it was awkward as hell. "So the award show is tomorrow, please be on time," Dre said before disappearing behind the elevator. "Gee he's a blast Austin," I said as we took the second elevator.

"He's not always that way just give him some time." I nodded. "so what time do we have to leave here tomorrow?" I asked as Austin opened the door. "well hair and makeup will be here around 4 and we need to leave here at 7 so we can make it to the red carpet." he said and I nodded "am I walking the carpet?" I asked nervously I didn't really want to. "you don't have to if you don't want to, but I would like to get a few pictures with you, and I would love you on my arm." he said pulling me into him as he sat down.

"I'll think about it." I said and he nodded "fair enough." he said and I smiled "I'm hungry." I said looking at the menu sitting on the dresser "do you want to order here or go out?" Austin asked," I would like to order in, I'm pretty tired." I said sitting next to him and he nodded also looking at the menu. After a few minutes, we called down and ordered which I was excited for food I mean who isn't? We waited about 25 minutes until we heard a knock at the door. "food, food, food." I said walking over to the door very excited.