Juicy (Chapter Twenty Four)

Elena's POV

We walked into a line of fans standing behind metal barricades, they were losing their minds and I couldn't blame them Austin is a pretty awesome guy.  I felt his hand wrap around my waist protecting me , I knew it made him nervous walking me around his fans, but I didn't mind they loved Austin and that's what mattered to me. His hand left my waist as we walked over to some fans and he started signing things, he was talking and hugging and taking pictures with people who may love him just as much as me.

I loved seeing how happy the fans were interacting with him and it made me fall even more in love with him watching him interact with them, I could just see the love in his eyes for his fans. "Elena you look beautiful." A girl said smiling at me and I smiled back "Can I take a picture with you?" she asked, and I nodded smiling "Of course." I said a little shocked she wanted a picture with me. "congratulations on the baby." She said as we made our way down the line. "They love you Lanney." Austin said kissing the side of my face before going back to his fans.

I wonder where the girls decided to go? My guess would be the stage to watch the first person perform, and like I said before I wasn't sure where the performers were and I was excited to watch them, I knew I wasn't going to be a huge fan of everyone but I was hoping one or two performers were signers I was a fan of. We continued down the line and Austin couldn't stop smiling. "man, you are good looking." I heard a guy say and I turned to look at him and I assumed he was talking about Austin because Austin is good looking.

"no, you hot stuff." He said looking at me knowing he had my attention. I didn't really know what to say or what to do, so I just smiled and tried to ignore it. "when you pop that baby out hit me up." He said trying to hand me a piece of paper, but I didn't reach to take it, I was just trying to ignore it. "where you are going baby." He said grabbing my arm as we went to move down the line. When he grabbed my arm, Austin noticed quickly, and I could see him starting to look pissed. "let go, I don't want you getting kicked out." I said to the guy, even though he was being rude I didn't want him to miss the show.

"hey man let go." Austin said trying to stay calm, "sorry didn't mean to offend she's just a good-looking girl." The guy said looking at me up and down. "that's my girl man." Austin said pulling me closer to him protecting me, even though we had bodyguard with us Austin wanted to be the one to protect me. "oh, I didn't know, honestly." The guy said putting his hands up and stepping back slowly. "Keith- "I stopped Austin mid-sentence I knew he was going to tell the bodyguard to kick him out "he didn't know Austin relax I'm fine, let him stay." I said kissing him before he turned to face the guy.

"alright man enjoys the show." He said grabbing my hand as we walked away. We finally made it to the stage, and we were done greeting fans for now. "ready for the show baby." He said looking at me as we walked to the marked off area where family and friends could sit if needed. When we made it the spot, I could see my girls, Dre and a few other people of the crew standing waiting for the show to start. It was guarded off by barricades and bodyguards. "how was it?" Dre said looking at me as we stood next to him. "it wasn't bad the fans are really nice." I said holding my stomach, I could feel her kicking.

"watcha drinking?" I asked looking at Shelby. "sex on the beach." She said "uh." I said causing her to laugh "don't you just wish you could have one?' she said, and I nodded laughing. "I'll bring you one to the hospital." She said winking but she knew I wouldn't take it, I wasn't a big drinking, but it did sound good right now, but oh well my little girl means more to me than that. "and you?" I said looking at Diamanté "Pina-Colada" I threw my head back "jerk." I said smiling before we heard the announcer start talking. I moved closer to Austin and he decided to get behind me and put his chin on my head and his arms around my waist and put his hands on my stomach and it was perfect.