Baby Mama (Chapter Twenty Eight)

Elena's POV

I watched as Austin and Diamante started bringing gifts over to me to open, Shelby was writing the gifts down so I could send that you cards after. I couldn't believe how many gifts our baby girl has gotten the more they bring over the more I get overwhelmed at where I'm going to put all of this stuff. "start opening them baby girl." Austin said kissing me before walking to get more gifts. "I'll start with this bag." I said grabbing a pink and white bag and reading the card on the outside of it "this is from Nicole" I said grabbing the tissue paper and putting it on the ground on the other side of me.

I pulled out a set of outfits that were pink and one said, "sorry boys my heart belongs to my daddy." And the other 4 onesies were just plain pink. I then looked in the bag and see two packs of diapers and a pack of wipes "thank you so much Nicole I absolutely love them, look Austin." I said showing him the shirt with the saying on it "that's daddy's girl all about her dad." He said pulling a seat next to me. I loved that she picked that outfit out, I adored it. "this one is from Rich and Jodi" I said reading the card sitting on top of it "Oh honey let Austin pick that up its heavy." Jodi said and I nodded then Austin unwrapped it picking it up so I could look at it.

It was a pretty big box "oh my gosh thank you guys so much." I quickly said noticing it was a stroller "that's not all honey." She said pointing to another box in front of me. I opened it and noticed it was a car seat and base. "you guys didn't have to spend this much." I said smiling at them "its out first grandchild of course we did" Rich said smiling. I went on to open more gifts and all I can say is we got a lot of diapers and a lot of wipe packs. I had a shit ton of stuff from Doja including clothes, diapers, bottles, breast pump "I didn't know if you were going breast feed or not but if not, you can send it back, the receipts in the box." She said smiling "I plan to, and I love it." I said smiling she also got us towels, car seat covers, bottles brushes, bottle sanitize machine, bottle warmer and blankets, she had really spoiled our baby girl.

then I opened what Shelby had gotten our baby girl it was a diaper bag filled with baby shampoo, body wash, car toys, diaper rash cream and a sound machine "Shelby thank you so much!" I said smiling at her and she nodded "Anything for that baby girl." She said smiling then I opened Diamanté's gifts. She got our baby girl pacifier clips, a play mat, a baby tub and a baby monitor system that couldn't have been cheap. "Diamanté thank you so much you two girls have done so much for me I don't know how I will ever repay you." I said trying not to cry.

"you're our girl you owe us nothing." She said smiling. Then it was on to Smitty's gift it was a baby rocker, and more diapers and wipes. "thank you Smitty." I said smiling at him and Austin walked over giving him a "bro" hug if you know what I mean. Then I opened Adams gift "oh Adam you did not have to spend this much," I said holding the gift up so everyone could see, it was a owlet monitor sock with camera, I knew it ran about $400 bucks "no problem, my mom said it would be the perfect gift." He said as Austin "bro" hugged him. Then I opened my sisters gifts and it was diapers, wipes, crib bedding, a wipe warmer, a diaper trash can, and a changing table "thank you sissy." I said, I knew I couldn't stop smiling. Then came my aunts stuff it was mainly stuff for me nursing pads, nipple cream, nursing covers, nursing bras, a baby carrier and a rocking chair. "thank you, auntie." I said trying not to cry thinking of how much she's done for me. The last gift was from Dre and I'm not even sure what he could have gotten us, we already got everything today, like all ill have to buy is some more clothes everything else we got.

I had to stand up to open it because it was a big box wrapped in wrapping paper. "oh my gosh I love it." I said seeing what was under the paper, it was a crib, yes, a baby crib. The man who didn't like me when me and Austin first got together bought us a crib. I almost couldn't believe it. "Dre thank you so much." I said getting up and waddling my way over to his hugging him. "it means so much to me." I whispered in his ear "it's my pleasure, it's like I'm getting a little niece." He said and that's when I started to cry. I couldn't help it; it was the emotions, the hormones. "oh, don't cry Elena you are family now." He said smiling at me as Austin gave him a "bro" hug too.