Freaking Me Out (Chapter Thirteen)

Austin's POV

I woke up and felt an arm around me so I rolled over expecting to see Lanney across from me sound asleep but when I did it wasn't Lanney it was Ashely, better known as Halsey. I quickly moved over as much as I could in the bed. I quickly sat up and it caused her to sit up and I noticed she was naked I quickly handed her the blanket and she covered up. "What's wrong Austin?" She asked rubbing my back but I moved so she couldn't. "What happened? Last night." I said looking around the room.

"Where's Elena?" I asked so confused. "We had sex, you don't remember?" She said looking at me and I just shook my head no. "And is Elena the girl that was in this room when we got here?" She asked and I quickly nodded. "Yeah her." I said hoping she would say she was getting food or something anything but be here now or last night when I brought Ashely here, maybe she was with Dre last night getting a late dinner or something.

"Oh, you should have seen her face!" She said laughing before she continued "you kicked her out, just pushed her out of the door." She said still laughing and my eyes got huge and I could feel the urge to start crying. "I kicked- pushed her out of the room?" I asked and Ashely nodded. "Oh my god." I said getting up quickly. I got dressed as fast as I could. I could feel my heart breaking in my chest how could I do that to the love of my life.

"Do you know where she went?" I asked again but she just shook her head no. "Damn it." I said running out of the door and down to Dre's door. I started beating on the door until I heard the door knob turn. "What?" Dre said opening the door looking very disheveled. "Is Lanney here?" I asked but he shook his head no "no the last I seen her she was in your room going to bed." He said and I couldn't help but let my head fall. "What's going on man?" He finally asked letting me into the room.

"She's gone man, I'm not really sure what happened last night, the last thing I remember was seeing her sitting with Niall at the award show. Then I woke up next to a naked Ashely." Dre nodded and sat on the bed. "You were a little rough on Elena last night. I witnessed you grab her arm too hard before the show even started, then you go sit next to Ashely and start making out with her in front of Elena." I interrupting him "she was flirting with Niall." I said in my defense.

"No she was excited, she was a fan of one direction when it was a thing, she was being nice he came up and talked to her first, then he asked if you two were together and she said just friends which is true, but I don't think she had any intentions to make you jealous or make you want Ashely. After you started making out with Ashley he asked her on a date and I'm pretty sure Elena said yes. Then we were leaving and you walked over to us and pretty much ignored her and said you'd meet us back at the hotel. I walked Elena to your room and that's the last I saw of her. She was pretty upset." Dre finished and I ran my hand through my hair.

"God I was that much of an ass?" I asked and he nodded "man I think you might need to stop drinking." Dre said and I hung my head again in defeat "maybe. I have to go find her." I said getting up and leaving the room. "I'll make some calls see what I can find out." Dre said before the door shut. "Damn it Elena where are you." I said walking down the hall pulling out my phone. I decided to text Shelby and diamanté because Elena might have called them last night. I called diamanté first but it went to voicemail.

Then I called Shelby but it also went to voicemail like they were ignoring me. "Seriously?" I said in anger I was pissed, where in the hell was she. A million things were running through my head, was she safe? Was the baby safe? I could feel the tears welling up the more my mind wondered. I headed down stairs to the lobby and maybe ask if anyone saw her last night. As I was making my way downstairs I got a text. "Leave her alone for a while." It was from Shelby and I knew at that point they were all pissed at me.
"Hey who was working last night around midnight?" I asked the lady behind the desk "I was." A guy behind her said walking up to the desk "did you happen to see a girl about 5'4, short black hair leave last night?" He looked at me for a few seconds before speaking "yeah she got int a black Range Rover I believe, she looked really upset, like she had been crying." I felt my heart sink even more than it had before. "Thank you." I said walking outside. Who would she have gone with? She doesn't know anyone here.