Aint No Sunshine (Chapter Twenty Seven)

Elena's POV

Liked by elena_gant, justinbieber, dojacat and 2,087,987 othersPostMalone the next 40 days 😍😍 Comments disabled

PostMalone the next 40 days 😍😍
Comments disabled

Liked by elena_gant, justinbieber, dojacat and 2,087,987 othersPostMalone the next 40 days 😍😍 Comments disabled

Liked by PostMalone, shlb21, princess_diamond and 898,987 others
Elena_gant 37 weeks 😍💕🙌🏻

Comments disabled

Were back home and its been a few weeks since the festival and the going into labor scare. I'm now 37 weeks and only 3 weeks away from my due date and now I'm starting to get antsy and I'm kind of tired of being pregnant, I feel like I've been pregnant for so long. Then there's the other side of pregnancy and the fact that I loved she was safe and cozy in my stomach no one could hurt her, and I found comfort in that but also fear because I can't protect t her like that once she's born. Austin and I have been great and getting along amazingly.

I've stayed in contact with Doja and its been awesome having a new girl friend in the group, we all get along really well. I've met with my midwife and that went well and I go today to get everything we need for an at home birth, I need to get the machine that sends shock waves, some new towels and a birthing pool, oh and a yoga ball to roll on. I really didn't have the extra money, but I wasn't going to let Austin pay for it. It's getting more and more uncomfortable while sitting in the car just because my stomach is getting so big, I can't really get into a good position while driving.

She's really always on my bladder or my lower back and I feel it, I can feel it becoming smaller in there because she's having a harder time moving as much, she is head down which means were on track for a vaginal birth which is what I want being it will be an at home birth. I've been told by my sister and my aunt that I'm crazy for wanting a home birth but id rather be in my home, where I can eat, and drink as much as I want, and when I say drink I mean water, it would just be nice to be able to get up and walk around and find different positions. I can get up from my bed and lay on my couch, I can sit in the tub, I can sit in the pool were buying, it's just a birth pool but I can roam wherever I please if I do it at home.

"do you want to come with me Austin?" I asked walking into the front room where he was sitting on the couch. "is it okay if I don't? I need to finish up a few things before the baby gets here." He asked responding to me. "you don't have to babe; I can handle shopping on my own." I said kissing him before grabbing my purse. "here take my card and actually use it." He said handing me his bank card "Austin I can't" I said not taking it "Elena take it, its also my baby remember please let me help?" I slowly nodded "okay. Just know I'm not with you because of your money." I said kissing him.