You Broke Me First (Chapter Fifty)

Elena's POV

"You're gonna have to get off of me a second so I can get my pants pulled down." He said chuckling at me as I climbed off. "Elena are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded "yes. He cheated on me. I'm done." I said as he pulled his pants down. "And you're sure?" He asked again and I nodded and then he pulled down his underwear and I could see his dick pretty much fully hard just by us kissing. I pulled my underwear down and climbed back over and onto his lap.

"You're sure?" He asked again and I nodded adjusting myself and feeling him enter me as I sat down fully. I let out a moan from feeling him completely inside me. It felt good, but it didn't feel like Austin but honestly I didn't care at this point. A part of me was thinking about how I was probably going to regret this for some reason but I had so much anger in me that I didn't care. I started moving up and down causing him to throw his head back and let out a moan.

"God you're so good" he said putting his hands on my lower back and helping me move up and down. He then moved his hand down and started rubbing my clit and I let out a louder moan. I kept going up and down and with every movement I felt more and more guilty. It finally got to me and I went to pull off the same time Mia started crying in the monitor but as I went to pull off he pulled me off of him "sorry baby I knew I was cuming." He said as I climbed over the seat.

"I gotta go take care of her." I said putting my underwear on. "Okay." He said pulling his pants up. "Were good right?" He asked giving me a light smile and I nodded "of course. But could we not speak of this to anyone?" I said and he nodded "of course I've got you." He said smiling at me as I got out of the car and ran over to his side as he rolled the window down. "Thank you Niall for everything." I said kissing his cheek and running inside.

I ran into the room and picked Mia up and started rocking her "mommy's here." I said kissing her nose and her eyes closed. I sat holding her for about an hour thinking about my decisions but honestly I was still pissed. I looked at my phone which I left sitting on my bed and had about 5 texts from Austin... well who I thought was Austin.

Austin- he's with me tonight
Austin- your man is so good in bed
Austin- not so committed is he?
Austin- maybe I'll get pregnant tonight
Austin- I'm not on birth control.

I quickly put Mia in the crib remember I wasn't on birth control and Niall did it west a condom. I sunk to the floor. How could I be so stupid? Then My kind went to the texts and I was once again pissed to the max. I'm pretty sure you could see red in my eyes and the tears running down my cheeks.

—————

It's been a week since I've seen Niall and a week that I haven't talked to Austin expect to let him see Mia on FaceTime but the second he tries to talk to me I hang up. I've still gotten texts almost every night, and Austin's been drunk every night which doesn't help my anger at all. It's been a week and I'm still as pissed and hurt as I was that night. I haven't told anyone about what's been happening. Not my aunt, not my sister not any of my friends even though Austin's been texting Shelby and diamanté I've just told them to let me be and they've listened.

I don't really care how bad it hurts for Austin because he broke me first. At this point I had no sympathy for him. Thank god I have Mia because she's been my rock this whole week. I've never cheated on someone in my entire life and I never thought it would be on Austin. He was my one, my only but alcohol makes him a totally different person. Niall has texted me a few times and I've answered them but it's just been basic "how are you?" "Are you okay?" "We don't ever have to think or talk about it again".

I feel bad because I felt like I used Niall to get back at Austin in my head and Niall is such a good guy that I hate I don't have feelings for him. While the sex was good I just didn't have the feelings I have for Austin. It was hard not talking to Austin, every time he says baby or tries to talk to me it breaks my heart a little more because I have such a soft spot for him.