One Call Away (Chapter Forty Six)

Elena's POV

"I don't know diamanté I forgot I wasn't on birth control." I said pacing back and forth as she just stared at me blinking. "Well did he us a condom?" She asked and I gave her a look and slowly shook my head "no." I said quietly. "Elena really?" She said but I could tell she trying not to smile "I mean I wanted sex I wasn't thinking!" I said throwing my hands up sitting next to her on the bathroom floor. I was taking a pregnancy test. It's been a three weeks since we had unprotected sex and I knew it was to early to start worrying but I just couldn't help it.

"What if it's positive?" She asked and I gave her a look "I don't know." I said as my brain started racing with thoughts. "I mean it's not like you have to worry about money." She said "yeah but I don't think we're ready for another baby, we haven't even talked about if we wanted more or not I just I don't know if my body is ready shit I just started having sex again." I said and she busted out laughing "what?" I said giving her a look "it's just- what are the odds that the first time you have sex since having Mia you get pregnant?" She said still laughing "I'm not pregnant- well we don't know that yet." I said standing up "I know but wouldn't that be funny." She said and I smacked her arm lightly.

"Read it." I said handing her the stick "okay are you ready?" She asked looking up at me "yes." I said and she quickly turned it over "not pregnant" she said and I felt like my heart flew out of my body, I'm not really sure what I was feeling I couldn't tell if I was upset or happy, it was a mixture of both, I didn't even know i would be sad, I knew we weren't ready for another baby. "are you okay?" she asked me and I nodded "I guess I was just expecting it to say pregnant" I said and she nodded "I get that." she said as we walked out of the bathroom. Austin was out walking Mia around the subdivision "I can't believe you live in such a nice subdivision" Shelby said walking in the front door. "I know who would have thought." I said sitting on the couch. "what did the test say?" she asked sitting across from me on a chair we had. "it was negative." I said as Diamante walked over to join us on the couch.

"did you past Austin coming in?" I asked Shelby "yeah I waved to him, he was just walking enjoying talking to Mia." she said smiling "who would have thought he'd be such an amazing dad." Shelby said smiling at me "I know! he's always been such a good guy but I never imagined him as a dad." I said smiling at a picture handing on the wall of all of us together. "when's he going back on tour?" Shelby asked drinking her water. "we haven't talked about it but I know it's coming. I mean he's been off tour since I messaged him and he flew home." I said looking at her. "I know, does it make you nervous?" she asked and I nodded "it makes me extremely nervous, I haven't been without him around this whole time, I mean I did have those few weeks we weren't together but he was still coming over every day and if well when he leaves for tour he won't be here." I said feeling myself getting sad, I almost felt like crying but I held it in.

"but we'll be here!" Diamante said smiling at me putting me into a side hug "I know and thank god for you girls." I said smiling at both of them I was really grateful to have both of them here and honestly I think when he does go back on tour I'm going to talk one or both of them into living here with me so me and Mia aren't alone. "we're home!" I heard Austin yell shutting the door. "Lanney baby!" Austin said walking round the corner holding Mia in his arms "gosh he loves you." Diamante said smiling at me as Austin handed me Mia and then bent down kissing me. "how was your walk?" I asked as he sat on the other side of me since diamante was on the other side. "It was good Mia loved it." he said giving me his classic smile.

----------------------------------------------

Three Days later

"hey lanney baby did you think you were pregnant?" Austin asked walking into our room holding the pregnancy test that was once in the trash can in the bathroom. "yes, Diamante bought it and I took it just because we didn't use condoms and I'm not on birth control but as you can see it was negative." i said trying not to make eye contact with him. "Lanney are you okay?" he asked sitting next to me putting the test next to him. "yes, I felt a little bit of excitement in taking it, I know we aren't ready for another baby, especially me but a part of me liked the idea of another baby." I said looking down at my hands fiddling with my fingers. "those feelings are valid baby girl, and I can't wait to have another baby with you, but I want us to be completely ready, I defiantly want another baby with you that's why I wanted to make sure we picked a house that was big enough to add more kids.." he said kissing me and that kiss went on to become sex which was a lot better this time that the first time after Mia, which Mia was asleep for the night, well i hope she's asleep for the full night.