"What case?" Jimin asked curiously.

"About the Lee Minha case, she got raped by her own boyfriend and beaten by him, but his boyfriend keeps telling that she likes it because they love each other." Taehyung sighs.

"Oh, that's the really common case" Jimin responded.

"Yeah but she's underaged, She's only 16 years old and her boyfriend is 18. They keep their relationship secret, but her parents found out because she keeps crying in her room and sometimes lost on herself." Taehyung explained while looking at the file about the case.

"I see, Aish what's wrong with the earth right now. I have to go, I also need to check something" Jimin sighs.

"Okay, See you" Taehyung smiled.

Jimin left Taehyung desk and went to his own desk. Taehyung phone ding, he looks at the message from his husband.

To: Pretty Baby

Make sure to eat well, Don't starve yourself. Don't lose weight, I like your cutie belly, I love you so much

From: Your handsome hubby

Taehyung giggled, he leaned on his sit and replying 'I will kookie, I love you very much' and turn off his phone. He focused on a case, while studying it. He found something interesting that he was sure to make his case win. He licks his bottom lip, he looks up and saw a girl.

"Yes, how can I help you?" Taehyung asked and stand up on his sit.

The girl blushed and tucked her hair on her ear. Well, Taehyung was handsome and hot, so everyone drooling at him but he's only into Jungkook, he smiles fakely at her and clear his throat.

"Uhm, hello?" Taehyung called out.

"Ah, uh I'm Nam Minji, N-new trainee here." Minji introduced.

She bit her bottom lip and licked her lips.

"Oh, hi I'm JEON Taehyung, a married man." Taehyung introduced back.

She seemed shocked, she gulped, and an awkward smile form on her lips.

"Uh ah, Nice to meet you, It seems your wife is lucky to have you." Minji stated.

"Actually, husband not wife, and I'm lucky to have him." Taehyung retorted.

"Uhm, I see, uh-I have to go, I-I wanna meet the others too." Minji cleared her throat.

"Okay." Taehyung replied and tucked his hand inside his pocket.

Taehyung looks at the clock hanging on a wall, he took his phone and coat then he stands up.

"Hyung, come on now, I'm hungry." Taehyung whined.

"Geez, Fine" Jimin responded and stand up.

They went out to a law firm and walk to the nearest coffee shop. Well, they know who is the owner of the shop, Kim Seokjin.

"Hey guys, how's the job?" Jin asked and served their order.

"Stressing and bit fine." Jimin sighed and drink his coffee.

"Well, That's part of our job Jimin hyung." Taehyung joined.

A door of the coffee shop open, Taehyung look at it and saw a hot ravennette guy, with black shades and hot looking outfit. Jungkook removes his shades and wink at Taehyung, he walked near to Taehyung and pecked his lips.

"Single" Jimin and Jin said in sync then rolled their eyes.

Well, Jin said single because Namjoon wasn't beside him.

"Hello hyungs, Can we have a little time?" Jungkook asked.

"Whatever" Jin and Jimin said and leave.

Jungkook took the chair and put it beside Taehyung.

"Mind telling me what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook caressed Taehyung cheeks and tucking his hair on his ears.

"I went to J-hope hyung earlier, we just talked about some things, I decided to visit Jin hyung, I didn't know you're here." Jungkook said and peck Taehyung's cheeks.

"I see, Bored in the house?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, You're not there, my home." Jungkook responded whining.

"You really can't wait huh, Why don't you just do your work and arranged some case?" Taehyung asked teasingly and leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"It's my day off, I want to relax. Work so stressing." Jungkook soughed.

Taehyung looked at him and pecked his lips.

"You're right, But I need to go, I'm really busy." Taehyung stated.

Taehyung stands up, Jungkook too, and called Jimin.

"I love you" Jungkook said and peck his lips.

Taehyung bid goodbye then he leaves with Jimin who rolling his eyes feeling so single...

------------------------------------------------------
How are you guys?
Hope you guys are fine
Enjoy this chapter
Stay safe and ignore the mistakes