Chapter 1: Love

Sorry for Mistakes
Ignore the wrong grammars
I warned you, A lot of wrong grammars

Cover credits: NaEun_22 thank you again, such a good edit

Hello?
------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Love

Taehyung was cooking food, he woke up so early because he had an important case need to solve. He feels a pair of arms on his waist.

"Morning baby" Jungkook greeted and peppering kisses on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Morning too" Taehyung greeted back.

"Aren't you in a day off?" Jungkook asked while tucking Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

"No, I had a case hold right now" Taehyung responded as he turned around to face Jungkook.

"Aish, I thought this day is your day off, I prepare a date for us." Jungkook stated, pecking his lips.

"Then, we can date when we're both free, okay?" Taehyung retorted inquiring and pecked his lips.

"Okay, Just call me when you're done with your work, hm." Jungkook replied.

"Okay" Taehyung smiled and hugged him.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's crown, they broked the hug, he peppered Taehyung's whole face causing Taehyung to giggled

"Come on, let's eat" Jungkook said.

They put the food on the table and eat the food. Taehyung was ready now for his work, he wears black pants and a white button-up long sleeve. He took his bag and went downstairs. He saw Jungkook sitting on a couch while drinking banana milk.

"Koo" Taehyung called out.

Jungkook looks at him and smiles softly.

"Are you ready? Come on, let's go" Jungkook said and intertwined their hands.

They went outside, Jungkook opens the door car for Taehyung. Jungkook hand above Taehyung's head so he won't bump. Taehyung gets inside, Jungkook started the engine.

•••••

They reached Kim Law Firm, owned by Kim Namjoon one of the most known judges.

"We're here, text or call me, okay?" Jungkook stated.

"I will koo" Taehyung retorted.

"I love you" Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung, their lips moving in sync, sharing passionate and love kisses. Jungkook pulled away and peck Taehyung's lips.

"I love you too" Taehyung smiled back.

Jungkook smile, he hopped out first then open the car door. Taehyung hopped out and sighs.

"See you later, Love" Jungkook said and peck his forehead.

"See you" Taehyung retorted and bid goodbye to him.

Jungkook gets inside the car, he gives a flying kiss to Taehyung and his heart fingers. He started the car and leave, Taehyung giggled and walk inside the law firm.

"Aww so sweet" Jimin giggled and pinched Taehyung arms.

"Aish hyung, he's always like that" Taehyung sighed and put his bag on a desk.

"I'm just jealous, you have a sweet husband, My friend is so lucky" Jimin playfully rolled his eyes.

"I am hyung, Now do your work because I going to study the case" Taehyung grinned and sit on a swivel chair.