The woman was so angry she wanted to slap him but was stopped by the class.

Next was Girly.
It was almost the same.
But the approach is different.
Girly has a very voluptuous body so she likes wearing tights to show her curvy figure.
She sat near Kei and the  left naughty hand was placed on top of Kei's lap.
She leans over and blows his ear.

Kei blushes a bit then he grabs her head and won't let go until Girly is asking for mercy and forgiveness.

"I am going to be bald!" Girl angrily shouted with tears in her eyes.

"Maybe that will be a good fashion choice for you!"
Kei said,glaring at her.

"If you are not a Wilderburg do you really believe I will pay attention to you?"

The whole class is quiet.
They all think Girly said something below the belt.
It was the same as saying he is nothing without his background.

But Kei sneers.
"So what? Jealous?"

Girly angrily wanted to hit him but was stopped by the class.
Kei has the most outstanding background in their class thry are not stupid enough to allow a mishap.

Kei rolls his eyes.
"You want me to feel sad for relying on my parents but I am smart and have my own ability. You are here, also relying on your parents, yet this is your ability? Seducing men in your free time? Is it a challenge to puke your breakfast or something?"

The class knew one thing, this young master will never lose in a verbal fight.

Last try would be Arabelle, this your highness would you please attitude irritates the rest of the class but can't say anything walks up at Kei after he shame talk Girly who runs away in anger.

"You say you are smart but we are just starting our semester. Aren't you too bold, Illegitimate b*stard?"
Her chin is lifted a bit.

Kei lazily stares at her.
"I am on top of the entranced exam and you still doubt me? Right, let's all make one eye open and the other close? I suggest you just close both."
He sneers.

"Ahahaha. You think I didn't know? You buy the result."

Kei looks dumbfoundedly.
"Huh? Buy the result? Is this like a pageant where you need to buy your own trophy?"

Arabelle sneers.
"But buying the result, you really overboard too much. Shouldn't you be a bit cinservative so your results won't be too exaggerated?"

Kei smirks.
"Idiot."

Arabelle angrily stomps.
"Who are you calling an idiot?"

Kei yawns
"Talking to you makes me feel like it's not really worth talking to you."
He lays his head on the desk and uses his arms as a pillow.
"Please leave. I don't want my brain cells to get murdered."

Arabelle waited for five minutes then she slaps on the desk.
"Are you mocking me?"

Kei snuggles on his arms.
"Can't talk to idiots."

Arabelle lifted the chair on the side but was stopped.

They are like that for a whole week and nobody can outdone Kei in insulting.

After the third week, the three girls found themselves in predicament.
In their room, with upper classmen,
5 girls who said their boyfriends were stolen bring some men to harass the three girls in their class.

Everyone wants to help but the five women position inside the school and outside exceeds theirs.
They can only look away as the three try to ask for help.

They don't believe that nobody wants to help them and just cry.
Then Kei arrives.

"Eh?"
Kei looks at everyone.

"If it isn't Mr. Wilderburg. Come and enjoy the fun."
The upper class woman smiles flattering Kei and offering the best seat.

Kei's face darkens.
"You dare harm my friends and even ask me to watch?"

"Friends? Don't you hate them?"

They all look at Kei. Especially his classmates.

Kei raised a brow.
"Are you kidding me?" Kei is the most shocked. "You think I will hate the only people who talked to me in this class?"

And so Kei hits everyone and the three girls also fight the upper class women. Even Kei slaps a few of them.

Since then, Kei gained the goddesses of the first year BSCom department.

Well, everyone was given a chance to be the hero but only Kei takes the opportunity.

Kei grinds his teeth.
"I shouldn't have said anything back then."

Girly grins
"Come on, don't pout."

Kei snorts.
"Get out of my face!"

A/N:

Hungry