【25】- Who you calling old?

Graves turns his head to see Jennie in a black swimsuit with a white coverup. He removes his hands from my waist, quickly sticking them in his pockets and taking a step away from me.

"Miss. Kim," he looks awkwardly between me and Jennie. Jennie has her arms crossed in annoyance and I just give her a blank look. My phone buzzes as I take it out and read the latest text, feeling my face grow dark. I walk past Jennie, completely ignoring her as I make my way downstairs to the pool. Opening the door, I see Williams and Roth wrestling in the water, with Caine and White sitting on the side and watching in amusement.

"Special Agent on deck," I announce. They all look at me surprisingly but still move to attention. I usually don't like to draw attention to my rank and bark orders, but right now I'm not in the mood to be nice.

"Pack. We leave first thing tomorrow." I turn around and re-enter the house, ignoring their comments. I brush past Jennie, who is still annoyed, and Graves, who is surprised that I called everyone to attention. I ignore both of them as I walk up the stairs with Graves burning a hole in the back of my head.

I grab my duffle and quickly throw in some clothes to last me a few days. I quickly strip and grab my formal attire. I put on black slacks, throwing my black dress jacket over my white undershirt. I fish out the medals I need to attach and my annoying special agent sash, clipping the agency insignia and my own insignia on it. I grab my dagger and find Graves.

"Graves, where are you?"

"Outside." I run outside to see that he's sitting by the pool that conveniently has everyone that I just told to pack still in it.

"I told you all to pack. Go pack, now. Miss. Kim, please put on something nice." I snap at them, pointing to the entrance of the house waiting for all of them to exit the pool. The four agents give me confused glances as Jennie continues to stand in the pool. Graves stands up as I hand him my dagger.

"Don't let anyone touch this. Don't trust anyone except for Phoenix. Don't let anyone know you have it. Don't let it out of your sight." I push him the dagger as I go back inside the house, my mind racing.

"Formal clothes in 10 minutes, outside for inspection" I shout as I walk upstairs, hoping that they all heard me. I pick up my duffle and run downstairs to where Bravo Team should be training.

"All of you pack. Formal clothes in 10 minutes, outside ready for inspection." I see a series of nervous glances and nods as they start packing. I go to the weapons rack and shove anything I'll need into it. I grab an extra gun, a replica of my dagger, some medical supplies, and some recon equipment. I pick up my ringing phone as I shove knives into one of the pockets.

"I'm getting them ready, you gave me 10 minutes to prep so don't start getting annoyed at me that I'm rushing." I snap at the person on the other side before hanging up. I run upstairs and throw my duffle on the couch before putting my hair in a quick ponytail and fixing my bangs.

"Shit..shit..shit." I murmur as I try to find my dress shoes. I'm basically hopping outside as I try to get my shoes on. Alpha Squad, Bravo Team, and whoever is left of Beta Team stand in their respective inspection lines. Alpha stands to the left of the door while the others stand to the right. Smith, Graves, and Jennie stand directly in front of the entrance, Smith to the right of Jennie while Graves is to the left. Jennie is wearing simple black slacks and a blazer over her white undershirt with short heels.

I quickly make my way in front of everyone.

"Don't speak unless spoken to. When you dismiss, stay on the first floor and do not change. Miss. Kim, if anyone talks to you, keep it brief and short. Use full titles. And remember, keep your chin up, chest out, shoulders back, stomach in." I quickly make my way around the lines to make sure everything is in order as a black limo pulls into the estate, four other cars following it.