【14】- Pigeon on Weight Watchers

My eyes shoot open as I notice my surroundings. This was most definitely not a van. I get up and notice that I'm not in the same clothes either. I'm in a sweatshirt instead of my t-shirt and leather jacket, and my jeans have been replaced with jean shorts. I look in the mirror, the amount of color on me disgusts me. I still have the same undergarments, but the feeling of someone changing me is odd. I look at the room I'm in and it has a familiar look to it. I peak through some of the pictures and notes on the drawers, raising an eyebrow as I find out whose room I'm in.

Why would I be put in Jennie's room when my room is literally TEN FEET AWAY?

The confusion I felt then turned into panic as I realized I had my gun and all my agency equipment on me, I quickly do a patdown on my own body and feel that they're not there. I look around the room and see some of my stuff on the nightstand.

~ Sleepy head - Jennie

Rubbing my eyes, I reach for my phone. 10:00 PM. Fuck. The drop-offs in two hours and I'm in idol clothing. I'll have to change in the safehouse. I exit Jennie's room to see her and Jisoo watching TV in the living room below me.

"What happened?" I ask groggily, as a yawn escapes my mouth.

"You fell asleep in the car, I didn't want to wake you up so I had Graves come down and get your things while I carried you upstairs. I left you in my room and changed your outer garments since it's not comfortable to sleep in what you're wearing. I didn't touch anything else. We didn't want to go out with you asleep, so I left you in my room and we got some food delivered. There's some food right there if you're hungry. We got chicken." She points to the general direction of the kitchen. I walk down the stairs to see that it's a plate of chicken and rice with a plastic wrap on it. "Rosé went to bed. Graves and Williams said something about meeting you in your room. He also said that if you weren't up by 11:00 to wake you up since he has something important to tell you."

I give her a small smile, "Thank you, Miss Kim." I walk towards the plate of food and the fork next to before heading towards the large living room. I shove a mouthful of rice and then rewrap it. Jisoo looks at me, confused as to why I didn't eat more.

"You only had a spoon of rice, are you sure you're not hungry?" She asks, a hint of worry in the tone of her voice. I just nod my head and wave my hand dismissively as I grab my leather jacket that I threw downstairs. "You eat like a pigeon on the weight watchers." I just shrug, still chewing as I headed back towards the stairs.

"Are you really 19?" The question surprises me and Jisoo, who turns to Jennie. "What I mean is, that's really young to have all those" I turn to Jennie with my foot on the first step as she makes criss-cross marks on her body. I assume she's referring to all my scars.

"I am. Guess I just matured quickly. Excuse me, I should really get going." Before she could ask another question I run upstairs and into my room shutting the door before collecting my thoughts.

Even if she's collateral, she's still apart of my mission, and therefore shouldn't be affiliated with me in any way shape, or form other than client and protector.

I open my eyes to see a very unimpressed Graves sitting on my bed, equipment laid out on the bedsheet.

"Took your sweet time didn't you?"

"Shut up. Do you have Nyx?" He nods and hands me Nyx. My room is surprisingly big, and can git all six of us. Caine is busy getting into the nearby security cameras and White is fast asleep next to her on the couch to the side of the room. Roth is staring at the T.V, but I could still see his eyes slowly drooping sitting in an armchair in the corner of the room. Williams was just putting on his combat boots before he notices me.