【8】- A Hint of Lavender

Agent Caine's POV - [While Manoban was out on her run]

I start digging on my personal laptop about what I can find on Manoban's files. I understand that there are secrets she's hiding from the girls, and even from her team, I just can't understand why. I've asked Graves why she's like this, and he just says that's how she was made. But no one can be made like that, can they?

I rapidly type and get through the agency's firewall to see the files I need to see. Honestly, I thought I would be harder than this, but then again I was the one who put these firewalls in place in the first place.

Opening her file, I'm annoyed to see that it's basically empty.

FILE ON - [AGENT MANOBAN]

REAL NAME - [N/A]

TRAINING EXPERIENCE - [REDACTED]

PARENTS - [N/A]

SIBLINGS - ONE~ DECEASED

ACTIVITY STATUS - ACTIVELY ON THE FIELD

POSITION - [REDACTED]

TEAM - [N/A]

AGENT DESCRIPTION - [REDACTED]

SCROLL FOR MORE INFORMATION

Damn, there is NOTHING on this girl. Who even knows if she's a girl at this point! I quickly close my laptop and huff an exasperated sigh.

It's alright Manoban, I'll find out who you are

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Agent Manoban's POV

Graves and I decided that the safe house wasn't safe for the time being, so we're going to be moving everyone to the estate today.

"Take only your weapons and agency issued items, the rest will be in the house."

I grab Nyx and slip her into my holster on my hip. Right now I'm wearing high waisted jeans and a simple shirt with a brown bag. I'm only adding the brown bag so I can store my dagger since it doesn't look right with most civilians if I just walk out with it like it's no big deal. I pack my body armor as well as my vest in a duffle before throwing in some extra weapons. I know the Kims have a weapons room of their own, but for all I know, it could just be standard military weapons. Best come prepared.

We all ride our bikes there since they're quicker and they look so badass. Pulling up to the estate, I scan my ID. Usually, our IDs open anything that we should have clearance to. From rooms in the White House to Buckingham Palace to any hotel room we pleased. However, the Kims are fairly private, so I have to use an entirely new card to get in.

I demount my bike at the side of the gravel path that leads to the front entrance of the house. As I enter, the head steward taps me on the shoulder.

"Mr. Kim would like to see you in his office" He points to the door directly across from where he's standing. I nod my head as I walk towards his office, while the rest of the squad goes to find their section of the house.

Yes, their section of the house.

Mr. Kim had Alpha Squad take an entire section in his house. Basically another house inside the house. They have four bedrooms, a kitchen, and a decent-sized living room. Bravo Team is located in a smaller, but equally nice house to the south of their estate. I have no idea where I'm staying.

I knock softly on the door, "Mr. Kim? You asked to see me?" He doesn't even look up from his papers as he motions for me to take a seat. I take a glance at them and they're my agent files.